German and English

Recent Profile Visitors

594 profile views

JigsawXGamingTV's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Good Evening Guys, today i need you Help. i whas Driving to Rostock in The Multiplayer on EU1 an whant go by fery to traileborg (Malmö). Now have i a Big Problem my ETS2MP cant load Scania Details when i go on the fery to Trailleborg (Malmö) my Screan frezz permanantly. In the Log files you can see that Scnania Textures or something cant laoded or Open to read! "like read only" My Specs: Windows 10 Pro x64 with Alle Newest Updates Newest TruckersMP launcher 1.0.0.4 & ETS 2 installed Newest Graphic Drivers installed Error: <error> Unable to find accessory '*****' in accessories data base! The Detail Errors you can see in the Log Files. What i tryed to fix it by my self: ETS 2 Game files Checked in Steam Booth Reinstalled (TruckersMP and ETS2 Steam) Delted Config Files Tested on EU 1 and US1 Crash/Freez still here I had this Problem never before please Help me to fix it Thanks Allot your Headii game.log.txt client_01_05_2017.log
  2. First thanks for this Update! I can Confirm it too the ping and sync most Times Terrible since the New Update.. ive gone up from 20 ms to 109 ms and the most Times when i Drive i have very Strong stutter / FPS Drops from 60 to 20 or from 20 to 8 FPS! So for another Drivers and me ist not Possible to Drive with this FPS Drops and Stutter Ingame.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.