France: Calais

Recent Profile Visitors

567 profile views

Titoncio's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. To be honest? I rather an launcher following the "KISS" principle, the older one was great. The new one is really beautiful and helpful, but a clean and objective one to open and load the game would be better. Every game launcher with a lot of info makes me feel im being forced to see some things i dont want. I usually see the online players before login, the news once a month and rarely the events. If i can leave a suggestion, please enable an option to play from console (ie.: truckersmp.exe -play), if is not possible for now.
  2. Yes, as @DesertEagle26 suggested, i will contact the admins who claimed all reports. Thanks.
  3. Hello As a new twitch user, i didnt knew the VODs are deleted after some time. How can i edit my accepted reports with the new URLs? If clips are not deleted its okay because ive made clips for all reports. Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.