Veteran Driver IV
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Ticreut29

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1289 profile views

Ticreut29's Achievements

1. Suggestion Name: Introductions section in the forum Suggestion Description: A section for new users on TruckerMp where they can post a short introduction. Any example images: Why should it be added?: It's should be added because there's any proper section in the forum where you can do a small introduction of yourself and this can be a good way to introduce you in the TruckerMP community.
  2. Hi, Thank for wish me luck about the application, I don't play on Truckermp during these time because I want to play on singleplayer to try my new pc for a small moment and take a small break playing on Truckermp but I will continue to play on it. I will be able to beta testing on Promods and moderate on Truckermp at the same time. I will start to play on Truckermp when I have enough money to buy my truck. Best Regards Ticreut29 Never give up when you want something.
  3. Hi Sorry for asking again for another time the same question. I still want apply be a game Moderator on TruckerMP but I have some serious problem -Showing activity on the TruckersMP services; -Be active within all of the above for at least two months before the recruitment was created; -Must be active in-game; -my reputation is too low :'( the problem is since I've got my new computer I stop playing TruckerMP. I've got my new computer on 28 december 2020. On my old computer I was playing TruckerMP every day but after I got my new computer, I only play on singleplayer. there's only one time I play on TruckerMP on my new computer but I don't remember when. Also my reputation is way too low because I go more often on Promods Forum because I'm a beta tester and treat issue with the map And because of that i'm scare my application get rejected because of these reason. Also, I'm asking what mean Ability to reach the activity requirements??? Take your time writing the answer. Sorry for my bad english I try my best. Best Regards Ticreut29
  4. Hi. Yes, you can. There's two way to do that. -1 using world of truck. Only when you are on the server ETS2 - Simulation 1,2,SG,US server and ETS2 - Arcade. For ATS. ATS - [US] Simulation, Simulation and Arcade. Don't do it on the Promods server in euro truck simulator 2 with world of truck because there's some problem for sync the job. You need to be in the same city as your friend to be able to have the same job. -2 with Virtual Speditor you can find the program on this link: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=199114 and then choose version 2.14 for ETS/ATS 1.39 You need to choose your profile and then choose the start city location and from what company in that city you want to start and on what company you want to deliver in the destination city. Then choose the cargo you want to deliver. You can generate cargo for you owned trailer, in that case, click on the map selector and choose the map you use. This method work with every server on TruckerMP. If you don't understand something please tell me. Best regards Ticreut29
  5. Finally I know why there's any beta tester in Promods Staff on the discord here. Only Moderator and dev are considered as Promods Staff.
  6. Hi, I just became a Promods Junior Beta Tester 1 week ago, so that's mean I don't want to be a game moderator anymore. But on the TruckerMP Discord Server for some reason i'm not considered like a Promods Staff. Even I'm a Junior Beta Tester. Could be a reason that's explain???
  7. Thanks to say there's aleardy a guide because I was thinking there's was any guide about compatible mods on TruckerMP, but also I posted a suggestion in the forum about adding a subscribe to our newsletter in TruckerMP website in the news section to notify user about news, event and when a news version of TruckerMP compatible with a new version of ETS2 is out. Best Regards Ticreut29
  8. I saw there's any guide about compatible mods for the beginners for TruckerMP. That's cause a lot of beginners users asks what's mods is compatible with truckerMP and I think a beginners guide about compatible mods for TruckerMP could be useful for them. I'm asking if I can create topic about compatible mods, to make user stop asking what mods is compatible with TruckerMP? Best regards Ticreut29
  9. Now i know how earn reputation thanks, now the topic can be closed.
  10. thank, so that's mean if I help player, have a good suggestion or do anything good, will increase reputation point?
  11. Hi, I don't know why I want to be an game moderator for some reason, I know the recruitement for game moderator is closed but i'm motivated for some reason to do that. I don't know when the game moderator recruitement will reopen but i'm think I will be able to do that's job, I saw a lack of moderator in Promods server especially in Kirkenes. For the fact: i'm curious about to be an moderator, because I go on youtube and see how game moderator work. I saw sometimes being curious in something can lead into big advantage, and I almost played TruckerMP every day. If i'm a game moderator I will be honest, moderate a report can take a lot of time, and If I ban someone for no reason/wrong reason or it's was not he's fault and he's do an ban appeal and I see my error I will unbanned him. Also for people who have an inappropriate name, the best way is telling i'm instead of ban him immediatly, if he refuse to do that's the only way ban him. I know is hard to work as an moderator, but after you learn how be an moderator the job will became more easier, because you know how many day you need to ban him...ect. I'm aking when in game moderator recruitment will reopen because I want to do that.
  12. Yes, I know these kind of player don't know how drive seriously, reporting this is what I do. I want ask another question but I prefer open another topic.
  13. hi, I was on Promods in UK and someone was coming in the wrong way at the worst moment, in a curves and I want to avoid him by but at the same time he change the lane and I had not time to react, this is end by a crash. So I report him because it's no allowed to drive wrong way, and it's considered like reckless driving. I'm asking why there are people like that's on TruckerMP they should drive in arcade if they are driving like that. Now i'm asking if is better to drive in arcade to avoid that. All time I drive in simulation server I feel insecured because of the type of driver and scared to be ban for any reason.
  14. ok thanks for the answer now I will drive mY car on arcade server especially for Iceland I don't have problem driving the car outside Iceland. now the topic can be closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.