Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

SaNgGoLd

Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About SaNgGoLd

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

SaNgGoLd's Achievements

1. honestly id take this suggestion right now to remove the NCZ already, I miss duisburg, been driving dusseldorf ever since the change, not as busy but does the job.
  2. Have drove the cd route for a few years now, honestly dont enjoy the ncz on duisburg, I drove that route safely many times and as long as your patient it tends to be fine or you just reload an autosave back 5 mins if its not. Yeah its traffic jammed a lot but removing that only takes away from the experience (personally) rather than adds to it. I dont know if it needed a solution after so many years of being untouched, and if people are annoyed at waiting in traffic, then just go to dusseldorf, The gate idea for the intersection though was an interesting one, although wouldnt fix lkw, could clear up the intersection. Overall though I dont mind just going back to how it was before.
  3. you can also roll back the patch on steam by downgrading to 1.35, as I just did it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.