Recent Profile Visitors

736 profile views

xosho's Achievements

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Really proud and happy to see how far TruckersMP has come and luckily being apart of it. Another really cool event that I surely attend. Already did some deliveries and can't wait for more Congratulations for the 10 beautiful years, to everyone involved, from staff members to the players!
  2. Love the season changes!
  3. I'm so glad for TruckersMP to keep growing and so happy to be part of it for this long
  4. Working on prevention and being present when problems come accross could work better than handling with reports and less time consuming. But still, admins can't be everywhere, everytime so I don't think report should stop existing. Hope this system works better. We shall see.
  5. Gladly contributed with my part on this survey. Thanks to the TruckersMP team for the dedication and for continuing to want to improve our user experience. I look forward to the results that may come from these data.
  6. I've done more than the 5 deliveries required but I didn't get the achievement. Am I doing something wrong? Edit: Nevermind, I got it, my bad. I guess it took a while to update
  7. Too bad I won't be able to attend to it on that day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.