Apprentice

Apprentice (3/13)

• Conversation Starter
  • Well Followed
  • Getting Noticed
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. In my opinion doesn't make a lot of sense to lock cars behind a paywall of a free modification. Obviously we have patreon, which could be used but trollers will just use trucks/trailers instead.
  2. Hopefully everyone is having a good day!

3. I don't think I ever seen SCS Software mention about the game not being a simulation. In my opinion that is what it is is a simulation trucking game.
  4. Hopefully everyone has a good day.

5. Plugged my phone in this morning after work and it was supposed to charge today. Woke up enough to hear my alarm and it died. What a lovely day.

6. Fly Be able to time travel to the future or be able to time travel to the past?
  7. Good morning, have a good day! Also make sure to leave some time to do some trucking of course!

1. L-DR@GO

L-DR@GO

Do have a great day too 👍

2. Austin1203

Austin1203

Good Morning:HaulieLove:

8. Chubbywolf

Road Events

The suggestion on paper sounds good as it will add verity. However I think it is a bad idea as it is a multiplayer game and everyone in the area would need to have the same event spawn in. Roads like C-D is where I could see some issues with spawning the events in cause it is possible for it to just pop up inside a players vehicle or right in front of a player going 80 KPH.
  9. So I would say I drink coca-cola more then Pepsi. But I will accept either when the other is not available.
  10. Not a terrible idea haven't tested out the new feature but if you had like 2 different chats when you hit the tab key could be pretty cool. However, they give VTC messages an orangeish tint which helps if the chat is busy.
  11. Usually, cars that are not on the C-D road cause no issues sometimes a few on the C-D road cause no issues honestly just depends. But adding cars into the mod adds variety making the game a little better then just a ton of trucks.
  12. Everyone have a goodnight.

13. Good morning, have a good day everyone!

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. One3Two

One3Two

Good Meowing!

3. 'MaRtY

'MaRtY

Have a good dayy:HaulieLove:

4. Austin1203

Austin1203

Good morning

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.