Recent Profile Visitors

882 profile views

Basher515's Achievements

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • One Year On
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Fun event, but oh boy the sheer amount of traffic when a lot of players are on... However, I do see some improvements that can be made to improve the flow of traffic to the area. First, I saw how bad the angle of the barrier blocks for the trucks. I've seen several times where some players just get stuck when turning to the right. If I was that player, waiting for hours only to get stuck and might get kicked for blocking the progress or load a save and get sent back to the back of the queue, I would be annoyed. If those barrier blocks were to be adjusted with a better angle, or just delete them outright (along with the light post), that would lessen situations like this. Also, I've seen that some players are waiting when the truck infront is already at the marker. They do not know that the truck on the marker has already entered a non-collision area, yet they're still waiting for them to go through. This once again slows down the progress of the trucks. Instead, what if the non-collision zone is moved near the road, as soon as you turn right. That way, everyone can just start going to the marker without having to wait. Not sure if these suggestions can be made instantly, but it's worth a shot to improve traffic conditions there.
  2. Suggestion Name: Patreon Suggestion: "Exclusive Club" - an area that can only be accessed by Patreons Suggestion Description: As a patreon subscriber, it would be quite a unique experience for one to enter an exclusive area made just for them, as a sign of thanks. I believe the easiest way to do this is to allow them to use a command that teleports their vehicle to the exclusive location. That way, non-members can easily be excluded by not allowing them to use the command. The exclusive location will simply just be a hangout area for patreon subscribers, that sums it up what it's for. With the recent Operation HQ event, perhaps it's possible to make the exclusive area near the already-built HQ. Now one question - what's the point for a hangout area? Lots of things! The best thing I could think of is a racing course! Since patreons can already use alternative vehicles, they can bring them there, and drive through a custom-made track. Race with other patreons there! That's fun. One could also just make a simple drag racing strip as well. Weird, but hey, we have high powered trucks, one can test their trucks there with different setups to see which can be the fastest. If the terrain can be modified, offroad coarses just like in Promods would be fun to drive on. Or it could just be a big flat area where one can hang out with other patreons, take screenshots, show off their trucks, etc. Any example images: N/A Why should it be added?: It just gives exclusivity to those who are patreon subscribers. The suggestion does not give "unfair" advantages to those who are non-members. It's just a hangout area for them which can easily be accessed with a command. Of course, the suggestion mentioned does not fit into a "simulator" experience that TruckersMP wants to provide to everyone. A racing course is begging players to.. race. But at the end of the day, people just wants to have fun. There's a reason why C-D road is popular, sometimes you just really want to have fun and racing through it and getting into accidents makes the route a bit more refreshing. I'm not advocating about playing like that, but having this exclusive area for patreons to simply hang out and just do what they want to do in that area would be.. nice to have. What do you think?
  3. Is it not possible to find the way how the game does it on the world map? If not, I think the other possible solution is to get all the route distances through an existing job logger. There should be more than enough data to calculate the distances for most of the trips.
  4. I've also experienced the same thing when generating a job from Cologne - Calais. When I decrypted the save file and checked the distance, it was set to "5". Upon changing it to the correct distance, it shows the correct output. Hope this can be fixed, this is a great tool that I've been using a lot.
  5. Steam Sale? Time to get all DLCs!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.