Peterbilt
  • American Garage Location
    Arizona: Flagstaff
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

570 profile views

kProphetk's Achievements

1. Ty both the the replies. Man that would be great to see them riding around getting jobs and ill take your advice about sleeping to see how that works. Atm, I dont have fatigue on, but I may start using it once I get the hang of more things thats going on in game.
  2. 1st of all, like to say sup to all here and ty for the warm in game welcome and help so far. Sadly I play without a mic currently, but that will change over the next week or so. Anyways to my questions. 1. I am new, only been playing for 2 weeks roughly and I hired 2 drivers and purchased 2 trucks for them. Ive been wondering, why they drive often. I mean over the last 2 weeks, ive played only on the weekends due to my long work hours. I have the DLC - OR and NM + Heavy Cargo. But my drivers just sit at the garage or sleep all the time. Ive tried changing them on every setting of jobs to take on. I just purchased my 1st insulated trailer and like for one of them to use it as I can take on the long, heavy hauls. But they just sit there. I hired them to drive, not sit or sleep. Just trying to grasp how all this works and how can I best benefit from hiring drivers. I only have a small garage and trying to pay off my bank loan as well. 2nd question. Is it possible to see our drivers out and about in MP as I drive along the highways? Last question for now. If and when they do take a job and get paid for it, where is that $ going? I dont see it coming to me, I did notice that the Garage profit goes up, but I dont noticed anything coming to me. Is there a way to get notified that they took a job and got paid? TY in advace for all that may help me to learn how things work in ATS MP!
  3. Does this still work with the latest version of ATS?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.