arrow2555's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. For me it depends on what I am wanting that day of driving. Usually if I have a financial goal in mind I aim for flatbed items, like the water tanks, the train wheels (forget the actual name) etc, as I find them more frequent and offer more money per mile compared to a standard trailer. To explore I usually grab the highest per mile payment job to a place I have yet to go to, or take a route I have yet to travel. I still need to find a job that goes to TMP HQ though
  2. Wasn't too bad a day on the road.

1.JPG

1. 3749771

Nice truck!

2. arrow2555

arrow2555

@Werzey* Thank you! A shame the tribal isn't part of the trailer paint too 😄

3. Usually on Sim 1 lately, based in Stockholm
  4. Welcome back @SmokeyDaReaper I too am a veteran who recently returned although I am not based in the USA. I have heard one American whilst on the roads over the radio in game so they are around. As @Scary' mentioned VTCs are great for creating a community, and although I'm not on it, the TMP discord may be a great place to find other USA truckers here in ETS2. Hope this helps!
  5. @Yellow [YT] @blabberbeak You both make great points, and I too agree it can be quiet on roads outside populated cities. However, whilst I too would like to see AI traffic, they can be a pain at times, plus with the simulated traffic I don't know how demanding it would be on the servers along with their behaviour. Users may have incidents turned off, like the broken down cars, trailer fires etc, but the AI may still see it and hit the brake to "rubberneck" or have a look at the carnage or even lane swap, causing the player behind to drive into them. Especially if not all users have the roadside incidents turned off, as is recommended by, if not a rule from TMP. It could be in the works but there are many logistical issues that are present which the TMP dev team are more than likely trying to negotiate around and plan a route for, whilst dealing with the other issues that arise.
  6. I'll dabble in Minecraft on occasion. I'll also get into phases of intense Warhammer III: Total War. Various city builders Like City Skylines. Survival games like Ark and racing games such as F1. I'm actually looking forward to Assassins' Creed: Mirage, Skull and Bones and Starfield. Outside of videogames, since I assume it still counts.. table top Dungeons and Dragons.
  7. I'd create a DLC where you could work as part of a VTC in single player. The companies would vary in terms of cargo specifics ie construction only (Materials and equipment like diggers) to a "we transport it all" type. In this the player would also be able to manage their own company to a greater depth than what we have now, again working as general cargo or specific cargo and have options to manage each driver to "only pick this job type" based upon their skills when you hire them. If you want to train them in other areas, they have to go through training which puts them out of action for earning, whilst you're still paying them a wage per day/week. The same can be said for training the drivers so they can haul different types of gases/ liquids. Finally I'd expand the paint customisation aspect in ETS2 so the player can have greater control over their paint jobs and have the ability in game to create their VLC brand. You want that cool paint job DLC that you got for your cab on your trailer? Go for it. Want to put the dragon at the back of your trailer so it looks like the flames are being aimed at the cab? You can do that too. Want to add custom text somewhere? We have that also. Guess that's more of an overhaul than a DLC but.. that's my idea
  8. arrow2555

Paint package

White base, with blue tones of the tribal paint skin
  9. Well, welcome back to you too Justin! Thank you Stones!
  10. Sure thing! So far, after 3-4 days of driving a few hours each day, I have noticed: -Driving quality has improved -Server lag and ping issues don't seem to be as drastic compared to back then. -Others are clean and respect the rules for the most part, only had one incident with a "troll" so far. -So far I'm enjoying it. It helps that players are friendly when you go past, the majority flash and/or beep -For me I enjoy just doing my own thing, yet around other people who have similar goals in mind. So far I can't think of any negatives off the top of my head Note: Although I'm in a UK truck, I've based myself in Stockholm as I enjoy hauling the double trailers. I haven't travelled into France or the UK, and wouldn't go near the C-D road so I have little knowledge of what happens there. I also travel solo and I'm not part of any VTCs. I will let you know in a week or so any further details, and if there's anything more you want to know feel free to ask!
  11. I will keep in mind thank you Aria! Thank you Raffaele!
  12. Haha I haven't come across any so far but I will keep that in mind. Some things never change! Thanks for the warm welcome Kelt! Already pretty quiet for my journeys last night, Thanks for replying ADEM! Thank you Julia! Right! Those super busy areas always need extra care and attention, Thanks Flaming! Thanks for the warm welcome fs7! I usually slow as a precaution, but I will keep your words in mind. Thank you Nhympex! Was quiet and uneventful last night, just the way I like it!
  13. Right, I slow down when approaching junctions, and have the tab player menu up when in cities or joining on a motorway. Thanks Aura! Will do, thanks Ricky! I'll keep that advice in mind. Thank you Halaskâr!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.