About [SK] - TeR*Zehnbauer

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

3439 profile views

[SK] - TeR*Zehnbauer's Achievements

1. 他可能不在乎使用中文,哈哈 China-leitinG
  2. 我不这么认为。 我知道区别。 许多中国人不能用繁体…… 例如,我不能
  3. 对对对,你想让我用繁体还是简体中文? 但当然你的意图正确的啊, @China Digital Tachograph
  4. why bother? its just a game ppl. If you dont like someone's name, just drive away - easy, problem sloved. why do people always get triggered by meaningless things...
  5. nice pic, 66666哦朋友

1. SprinterFS

SprinterFS

迪牌美伊是一家:wub:迪牌美伊是一家:wub:迪牌美伊是一家:wub:迪牌美伊是一家:wub:迪牌美伊是一家:wub:迪牌美伊是一家:wub:666666

老铁观感不错

6. It is none of your business whether something is going to happen or not. And secondly you are no game and have no right to judge on that. If this is my discussion, it is my and if you don't like it, stay out. I don't need your cencorship. Thank you.

1. Show previous comments  12 more
    2. [SK] - TeR*Zehnbauer

[SK] - TeR*Zehnbauer

Man are you serious, Chinezen? If you are unhappy with your feed, you can unfollow me. I would have contacted this person private but I cannot.

The only thing I care about is the rules and if this ever happens, an ingame admin's order. But, he gave no order, he was just parking there for no reason. Again, I asked him twice why he is blocking there and the only answer I got was ”I am right” and ”it's ok to park here”. He didn't say anything about doing his admin duties or anything. He even admitted that he was “only parking here“. An admin is also oblidged to follow the rules, like the police in real life. Isn't that common knowledge? Just becasue you drive a fancy car (police car) doesnt give you the right to abuse the rules. And as you can see there is also a green car next to him, which is no admin. Another reason why this is ok. Now, claimed that it's ok in this situation and not ok in another situation is stupid and ironic at the same time.

7. [SK] - TeR*Zehnbauer

哇,太酷了~ 谢谢老板
  8. [SK] - TeR*Zehnbauer

嗯嗯,对呀。 我是德国人,我就说点点中文啊。认识你也很高兴 你的扣扣什么?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.