• Last visited

About GhostZero199

Profile Information

• Interests
    Simulation Driving

Recent Profile Visitors

626 profile views

GhostZero199's Achievements

1. Whoever is blaming Glada_Laxen for spawning, I do advise reading the whole post again. This was a quick-save, which she loaded after a crash. She is not at fault for loading it up. Seriously guys? It's a quick-save. What do you want, pull over before every quick-save? Come on, now, read carefully before throwing dirt. You cannot blame a person for loading a quick-save instead of F7. If it's an option, then it's valid and correct.
  2. Suggestion Name: Create seasons in-game Suggestion Description: This is another hard suggestion, but maybe you could try reworking the map assets (that's the hard part) for each season. The length of a season should be decided with players, by a poll. How to implement it, I was thinking making this either optional, so not force everyone to download a huge update pack, update it once with all the seasons and then just change them at one point, or update the assets every time, by downloading the new pack, and so on. And yeah, delete the old one. Any example images: Nope. Why should it be added?: I think it will add a little bit of dynamics to the game. And hence everybody loved that winter mod, getting it constantly in-game, once in a while, will bring enjoyment to players.
  3. Suggestion Name: Restructuring the servers Suggestion Description: Remove one of the Arcade servers, and make it a "personalized" Simulation Server, with synced Random Events, rain (although rain will be pretty hard, so not especially). Any example images: Nope, sorry. Why should it be added?: Because I feel like 2 ARC servers are useless. Most of the times both are less than half, so running them both it's not very efficient. Plus, since syncing all the events between players would be hard, if the number is big, you could downgrade the server to somewhat 500-1000, IF you see no real usage of the new Simulation with Random Events server. I think this will make simulation drivers happy, and also will reduce the upkeep costs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.