Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

AMABOSs720

Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About AMABOSs720

AMABOSs720's Achievements

1. I agree with @jiuras, but the only problem is that the AI cars have low poly interiors, while the Scout has a high quality interior. As for other models, I wish there was some variety. At least the Combi version should be there. It is the same, but an estate car. This is a truck driving simulator, but as far driving physics go, it is really good and I don't really know any other game with something similar to this, maybe BeamNG Drive, but that is a physics engine attached to a game and that is single player with no hope for multiplayer (too physics intensive). Also, the Scout is someone elses mod that they bundled in, not something developed by TMP, so they would have to work with the developer. Adding more cars to ETS2MP is more of a pipe dream than anything. It could be done, but the mods of TMP should be okay with this. At least have better support for paint jobs in game, instead of having to save edit. (But this is a base game issue, not an ETS2MP issue) It might be possible to use the AI models and redo them with the modern interiors, but that would be a pain to do so. It might be possible though so that could be an option.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.