Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    France: Calais
  • Known languages
    English, Portuguese

Recent Profile Visitors

565 profile views

BANG_ItZ_DaViD's Achievements

1. Hello! Here are a few things you can try: 1. Try change your DirectX version (Latest) 2. Run as administrator 3. Validate files on steam 4. Delete config.cfg Feel free to message me if this does not help Kind regards David C.
  2. BANG_ItZ_DaViD

Hello! If you attach your crash log file, it might be easier to tell what the problem is. Kind Regards David C.
  3. Hello! Try to run TMP with elevated privileges by right clicking and selecting 'Run as Administrator' Kind regards David C.
  4. Hello! You would have to completely relocate your Documents folder first before moving your ETS2 Folder if you would like to move your docuents folder, follow the instructions below: 1. Right-click the My Documents or Documents folder. Select Properties. 2. Click the Location tab. 3. Click the Move button. 4. In the resulting dialog box, go to your name folder in drive D:, create a new folder inside it called documents, and select that. 5. After you click OK, click Yes to move your files. 6. Then wait. The actual move may take a while. If this does not work for you, feel free to message me for more help Kind Regards David C.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.