Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Raspberry_Tech

Profile Information

• Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Raspberry_Tech's Achievements

1. Ive tried all these things, but I can't seem to get smooth gameplay. I made a post about it asking for help...
  2. No offence but you should read the comments before posting. I have edit my question so hopefully it is more understandable.
  3. I did say I am running "Bootcamp" and i did say after a "WIndows update". :p
  4. Hello! I recently reinstalled Bootcamp (due to the fact my mac couldn't work out where it was) and installed ets2 and truckersmp. Keep in mind since this is a recent installation, there is no malware present, only things installed are graphics drivers, steam, truckersmp, and MSI afterburner. My laptop specs is 8GB ram, 1GB VRAM GeForce 650M. I am using an external SSD, Samsung 860 Evo to store ets2. BOOTCAMP is basically running Windows 10 on a Mac, keep in mind I am not saying "MacOS". Now time to get down to the problem. My game (on windows 10) was silky smooth after installation. I had to lower the graphics quality for optimal performance. Windows (10) recently automatically updated. I restarted the computer, started up ets2, and it seems there is a lot of stuttering. Before the update, my resolution was 2880x1800 and low/medium graphics. (Mostly low). After the update, I have to change my resolution to 720p, change all settings to low/disabled. Even now there is still slight stuttering. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?. This is because this is a new installation with 10 or fewer applications. I have also optimized settings in windows from the tutorial on the forums, ie turning superfetch off, prerender 1. I have done all the things in that post. On MacOS, ets2 silky smooth with medium settings, and my native resolution, 2880 x 1800.
  5. When trying to open redownloaded truckers mp launcher (for ets2) i get: If I goto that location, I only have "Launcher", "Newtonsoft,Json.dll", "unins000.dat", "unins000"
  6. Ok wow this is a lot of posts to read through a haha I guess it has solved my problem, just need info on how to run the game more smoothly
  7. Hi! I read online that the minimum graphics required is 1 GB of VRAM. I Seem to only have 1 GB vram on my laptop. I am using the lowest possible settings, but when near many people I get lower fps. Is there a good way of increasing my FPS without upgrading my hardware?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.