Newbie (1/13)

• Well Followed
  • Posting Machine
  • Discussionist
  • Posting Legend
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. It's sad to see you go, we hope to see you soon. 

2. Sad to see you leave ? thanks for all the hard work you did 

3. Oh no Stubborn, sad to see you leave. 

4. Come back soon ❤️

5. Sad to see you leave ?

6. Sad to see you leave ? 

7. Hello, Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics. If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support Kind Regards, Stubborn TruckersMP Support //Moved to Unsolved Topics
  8. Hello, Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics. If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support Kind Regards, Stubborn TruckersMP Support //Moved to Unsolved Topics
  9. Hello there, As the best answer has been marked, we will set this forum thread to 'Solved'. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to create another forum post. Best wishes, Stubborn TruckersMP - Support
  10. Hi there, Thanks for creating a forum topic today. This is when your game detected a program such as Logit to track in-game data such as speed, distance travelled and such. It is a completely normal thing for your game to do, and it will not affect how your game runs. Pressing ok to dismiss the message is all that is needed. It happens with any other programs that track any data from your gameplay, so it is nothing to worry about. I hope this helps you. Please let us know when your question gets answered so we are able to keep the forum tidy. Kind regards, Stubborn TruckersMP - Support
  11. Hi there, In my many years of experience with this game, sadly, I do not know of a way to remove that. This is quite unlikely to happen but you may be able to remove it with a command in the console but it is most likely not possible. Kind regards, Stubborn TruckersMP - Support
  12. Hello there, Please try a different profile if you have previously used ProMods on the profile that you are currently playing on. Sometimes it has issues when you transfer out of ProMods and back into the default map. Kind regards, Stubborn TruckersMP - Support
  13. Hi there! Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)? Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised! I look forward to your response Kind Regards, Stubborn__ TruckersMP - Support
  14. Hi there! Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)? Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised! I look forward to your response Kind Regards, Stubborn__ TruckersMP - Support

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.