1. Happy Birthday  ❤️

2. Happy Birthday, have a nice day! ❤️

3. Hello aaron0007;
    Happy birthday, happy new year.
    I wish you good forums.
    Best regards;
    OnurBey.

4. Happy Birthday!

5. Hi guys I was wondering if anyone has the same issue as me I updated the game to its 1.29.1.1 vers today there was a patch or update but when I load up game tells me 0 players on all servers I know thisz aint true because I know people on it anyone have a answer
  6. ok mate add me on steam and we go from there mine works both on ets 2 and ats and both on the MP games I see whats going on
  7. ok mate in the menu on fanaleds go to help at the bottom of the list go setup games automatically then follow the prompt's choose where ets 2 or ats or ats mp is installed I just used programs x64 or x86 directly found both ats and ets 2 extra should setup it up by itself should get it working Im in the process of finding the actual RPM'S you need in ATS for the KW let me know if this help's but should get it working ingame but I post the actual RPM'S soon as I can ok get the latest FanaLED'S software here: http://fanaleds.com/ do a fresh install once removed all of the old software from system install the LanaLED's 2.3H once it's installed then open FanaLED'S then go to Help option then go (setup up games automatically) follow the prompt's choose where your ETS 2 and ATS or ETS 2 MP or ATS MP is installed should be in (Programs x64 or x86) select Program's catergory then ok it search the whole catergory once its found ATS or ETS 2 click ok to set it up once both games are done close that now since I only use 1 truck in both games here are the value's I manage to find that works ok but you can suite them for you if you like ETS 2 I only use the Volvo FH so put this exact (only rough might need to change them a little) Car name = FH / RPM first = 500/ RPM second = 1500 / RPM third = 2300 / RPM last 2500 the last 4 boxes should be 0 ATS OR ATS MP I only use the KW T680 so put this exact (only rough might need to change them a little) Car name = T680 / RPM first = 700/ RPM second = 1200 / RPM third = 2000 / RPM last 2500 the last 4 boxes should be 0 I hope this help's Kind Regard's Aaron
  8. lol I not that good in forum design never have been some games I played they like it plain simple not a lot of reading I didn't post this to earn points or anything I did it to just give people some idea's roughly how it works kind regards Aaron
  9. No worries mate mine is basically how you do it in game itself and you did leave out pick a city and explain its a once only option, And two that external contract's don't follow you even if you do a normal run sorry for the miss understanding
  10. Hey Miss Nobody the answer is no you still get fine's etc and some speeding fine in some place's but it wont effect the job. Pretty much it be like your doing a ETS 2 MP Trailer but the difference is you only be able to do 90km hr instead of 110km hr hope this help's Aaron
  11. MrHarv there's a lot of information you didn't even explain and second I feel so sorry you had to try and copy my post and actually put yours in my post basically what I explained there is pretty much it like you didn't even explain a lot of things in ETS 2 MP what I have put I just hope the moderator's see and delete his post because I don't like people trying to steal my idea's and sitting upto 4 am and driving around making sure thing's right Kind Regards Aaron
  12. well done bro good points from me now I know when to change gears again since they improve the sounds on the Volvo
  13. I am here to help anyone having problem's with the external contracts in ETS 2 MP I put step by step instruction's below. The external contracts got reworked, simplified and now support ATS, so here's the new updated guide: Go to the Job market and select External contracts Upon selection, the game will automatically synchronize the available contracts (You will notice that there's a small light-grey circle around your location - since the new update the system allows you to take a job from that highlighted area) After You have picked up a job, you will have to simply drive to the trailer's location (shown on the map) and attach it That's all You have to do - Hit the road and have fun Anything else I need to know? The time in blue is a countdown in which you will have to finish the delivery, it is controlled by a server, so it will continue running even if you close the game! You can cancel it through your Route adviser as any ordinary delivery but keep in mind that The delivery's stats get added to your statistics at worldoftrucks.com and at your profile's progress history All of the external contracts are limited to 90kph / 55mph regardless if You are in Single player or here in MP (old version of the guide:) Kind Regard's Aaron
  14. I have un-installed and re- installed everything I tried every beta in the list keeps telling me get the lastest patch even tho its already on the 0.2.0.5 I just cant seem to get it to work don't know why need help my steam name is aaron00071 if anyone has idea's

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.