Newbie (1/13)

• Getting Noticed
  • Dedicated
  • Conversation Starter
  • Collaborator
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Happy Birthday! 

2. "To get to our very own Island you will need to catch the ferry connections from Europort or Hull, we’ve even lowered the price of the ferry journey." So if i go to Amsterdam thats good ?
  3. Hey thats good now. It work ! thanks
  4. Okay ty for your help. My friend and me will try that tomorrow. We will tell you here if thats god
  5. NO it's still not solved. We have already done all of these things. Ckecked the DLC on steam. Steam said all the DLC are okay. Then we checked the DLC on Truckers website and all the DLC are written on the website. But In game, we still don't have the DLC. My friend want to refund hes DLC if its still not working. I have no idea... Have you other solutions ? As we can see in the screen, the 12 DLC are here..
  6. Hi guys, My friend just bought all the DLC adding map, but they are not on TruckersMP. How can we do to see all the DLC on TruckersMP ? We already launched ETS and there was the DLC so we don't know

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.