LoadBreeze

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About LoadBreeze

• Birthday 04/30/1979

Profile Information

• Interests
    Technology, Gaming, Cooking, Streaming and Helping.
  • Preferred Trucks
    DAF
    Iveco
    Kenworth
    Mercedes
    Scania
    Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    California: Carlsbad
  • EU Garage Location
    Slovakia: Banska Bystrica
  • Known languages
    English, Spanish

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    POTE INC.

Recent Profile Visitors

1383 profile views

LoadBreeze's Achievements

1. Happy birthday ! :HaulieExcited:

2. Happy birthday, wish you a good year with your loved ones ❤️

3. Not working for me on ATS or ETS2, Nothing at the mod manager area. Any suggestions
  4. Great, Installing mod as of right now... Can it be used on both games right? ETS2 and ATS? Just for clarification. Cya in a drifty frosty trucking...
  5. Outstanding work, Thank you!
  6. Hi all, I will be decorating the house, eating a lot, visiting family, enjoying the season, also playing games, streaming and being active in social networks. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019.
  7. Hola Tomatito, la comunidad TruckersMP tiene organizado un convoy para ese día. Podrían sumarse y vamos todos juntos. Que tengas un excelente día. Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año 2019.
  8. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019 to all TruckersMP team!
  9. Awesome guide, with lot of information, very helpful for not only beginners but everybody, indeed. Thank your for the work and for the contribution to the community.
  10. Awesome, Looking forward to it!
  11. Hello Truckers, I was there outside the city, in eAcres, but I never saw the convoy, I just see messages from admins and moderators saying convoy is starting and follow rules, but no reply from them over chat. Let me know if convoy is gone or no more drivers allowed. Regards, LB
  12. Welcome to the forum. ^_^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.