Scania
  • American Garage Location
    California: Carlsbad
  • EU Garage Location
    Belgium: Brussels
  • Known languages
    German, English

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Atlan's Achievements

1. Suggestion Name: User Search Improvements Suggestion Description: The user name entered in search field should be treated as one string. It should be possible to use wildcards. Any example images: - Why should it be added?: At the moment, the string entered in search field is splittet at the spaces and the results are searched 'OR junked', i.e. if you search for 'foo bar' you get every user with 'foo' and 'bar' in its name which leads to many, sometimes hundreds, of findings. The search algorythm should be changed so that 'foo bar' only finds usernames with exact this string. Furthermore, wildcards should be possible to search for unknown characters, i.e. 'foo%bar' searches for usernames which begin with 'foo' and end with 'bar'.
  2. Nice idea, but theis suggestion  was already made:

3. Fully agree, including the cancel/delete option.
  4. I am impressed. This survey was a professional work and the team came to the right conclusions. Looking forward to see the improvements.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.