German, Polish, Englisch, little bit of French

Recent Profile Visitors

1497 profile views

xbeetlejuiice's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Happy birthday beautiful person

2. Unfortunately, it happens both sp and mp, so the launcher is not a problem. Also, steam says, the integrety of all game files is just fine..
  3. Hey guys, sorry for bothering you again.. Now, my game runs just fine - until i try to take a job. When i select a job and then accept it, i see the trailer for a sec and can move the steering wheel. Then, suddenly it freezes shorttime and it quits to the Desktop. I have all updates and graphic card drivers up to date. Ill try to uplaod a vid to Youtube, so you guys can see my problem
  4. I have all the updates, besides that, it doesnt only lag when plaing mp, its not the high ping. I have high fps shown, around 60ish, but the game is just slow. it is kinda staggering and the response time is shitty as well
  5. Hey Guys, i have a problem. When i start the game, it laggs... But not always, just sometimes. It mostly happens, when im not opening it straight away. When ETS runs, its buttery smooth.. Do you know how to solve that?
  6. Yeah, its mostly meant be something like a lil gadget xD There is no "real" use of it. I dont know how they did theyre website, but as much as i know, this really is no problem. It can be done pretty quickly, and its not that hard I dunno if you think thats interesting, but as i stated above, it would be great seeing the community growing.
  7. Hey yall, i joined this wonderful VTC about a month ago now and i really don't regret it! Those guys welcomed me with opened arms too, told me everything i needed to know and reqruited me as a driver. I gave my best and then, suddenly, they even invited me into the staff! Besides that, they are one of the few realistic VTCs which reqruit people with a ban in their history (as an example me :D), because they believe into you. Its really great, from our nice staff (of which im part now) to our bots (it has jokes :D) everything is perfect! I REALLY believe we're not just another boring VTC, but something kind of a family! But the best part of joining is our joking bot :p
  8. Of course, +1 Great idea, should prevent a lot of accidents How about adding other symbols for admins? I mean, not for anyone, because then you could behave perfectly. But maybe it'd be possible to make that an option for drivers who are driving very good and hadnt have a ban in 3 moths
  9. Not sure, but i think he savemodded the color of the stock trailer you can get when you take an ordinary delivery without your own trailer.
  10. Hi guys, you've got the counters of players online, so why dont you have a counter for views, player etc.? Suggestion Name: Usercounter Suggestion Description: You set up an counte at the bottom of the Website and put all website statistics (registered members, topics, online people, ...). It should be updated hourly or so. Pictures: at the bottom Why should it be added?: I would love to see this great community grow. And not only by how many players are online, but all the time.
  11. Firstly, thanks for that fast answer to my question, unfortunately i already know what you suggest to try, because i already read all the other topics regarding this problem. Unfortunately nothing helped, so i think i need to reinstall the game or/and the mod. Sincerely xbeetlejuiice Btw, you can put his topic as inactive, because after the reinstallation of the mod everything works just fine as you would expect it to. Sorry for my partially bad english, i'm german (so my english is not the yellow from the egg lol).
  12. Hey Guys, is it normal that the job thing is bugged? Mostly its working and showing all jobs, but soometimes it doesn't. If i go directly to a company, it shows all their jobs without a problem? is it a bug of the game, or ist because of a bug in the mod? is there sth i can do against it? Please answer my question in german, Englisch, polish or french, as you want and can. Sincerely xbeetlejuiice
  13. Siema, ja taki problem mialem kilka tygodni temu, trzeba bylo versje zmienic. SCS cos spitolil w updacie. A wiec, tak naprawilem: otwierasz steama i wchodzisz na wszystkie gry. kliknij prawym przyciskiem myszy na ETS2 i wybierz opcje tej gry. wchodzisz potem na bety i wyberasz temporary_1_32 zamykasz okienko i powinna sie sciagnac stara wersja. bedziesz mogl na niej grac. jak bedzie nowy update sciagasz go i instalujesz go i powinno dzialac Sorki za slaby niemiecki i niemieckie zdjecia (niechcailo mi sie zmieniac jezyka), jestem niemcem.. ale troche polskiego rozumiem Tu zdjiecia procesu
  14. A bit shitty you can't drive where its most fun, but i guess it's the most effective way to get out of al lot more trouble. BTW Thanks for this 'lil map of yours. Now that everything is clarified where you can go, or not, i'ma goin' to drive again. have fun guys!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.