Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Everdark

Driver
  • Last visited

About Everdark

Everdark's Achievements

1. Well I did every step which said there and when I pressed on Sync Jobs everything worked..When i got into the game and checked the jobs with my friend we didn't have the same
  2. Hello..Is it possible for me to get the same jobs as my friends so we can make convoy and drive together? I tried to download that ets2sync app but it didn't work..we do not get the same jobs..Please if anybody knows. Thank you.
  3. Sleeping fixed the problem. Thanks to all of you.
  4. Thank you very much..I will try all of these options and tell you if it worked or not.
  5. Hello..I Hired a worker to my company..The problem is that I don't get any amount of money from him. This happens in MP. It says that he will finish in "undefined"..When I go to Singleplayer I get immediately the money for his delivery..Then he begins a new delivery..I go back to Multiplayer and after 5 hours of in game gameplay I didn't get any amount of money from him..And again it says "undefined"..Hope you can help me with this problem. Thank you all.
  6. Hello..I Hired a worker to my company..The problem is that I don't get any amount of money from him. This happens in MP. It says that he will finish in "undefined"..When I go to Singleplayer I get immediately the money for his delivery..Then he begins a new delivery..I go back to Multiplayer and after 5 hours of in game gameplay I didn't get any amount of money from him..And again it says "undefined"..Hope you can help me with this problem. Thank you all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.