Save

Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Save

• Birthday 07/29/1998

Profile Information

• Interests
    Simulation games (ofc), MMO gaming, FPS etc :)
  • Preferred Trucks
    Kenworth
    Peterbilt
    Scania
  • American Garage Location
    California: Bakersfield
  • EU Garage Location
    France: Calais
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

99599 profile views

Save's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Dedicated
  • Well Followed
  • Conversation Starter
  • Avid Talker
  • Popular

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. Yeah the road changes at the fuel stations have helped a ton. The next place I think the devs should turn their attention to is the railway crossing. In the past the traffic jams there were tolerable, but as the TruckersMP playerbase continues to grow the jams at the crossing is becoming too much in my opinion. Sometimes you have to wait 30 minutes or even up to an hour in extreme cases (usually on a Saturday/Sunday). I'm not sure if the devs are able to do this but putting the train on a 5 minute respawn timer would help considerably. In my eyes this appears to be a simple number tweak in the games code, but I'm obviously not a developer so it is probably more complicated than that
  2. Happy Birthday 🎉

1. Save

Save

Thank you 😄

3. Happy Birthday! 🎂

4. Happy Birthday 🎂 

1. Save

Save

Thank you 🙂

5. I always get nostalgic feels whenever I visit Europort.

Europort was once the most chaotic place on the server, not Calais - Duisburg. Can't believe that was about 8 years ago now. Good times 🙂 

1. Killua  // Ireland ^_^

Killua // Ireland ^_^

Europort those where good times 663701950810030080.webp?size=96&quality=lossless :HaulieLove:

6. Hello, I am trying to update my TruckersMP profile picture in the settings, but for some reason the website thinks my .png image is not a image. This is what I am trying to upload as my profile picture: What can I do to fix this?
  7. Hi, I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not but everytime I open up the TruckersMP launcher it keeps telling me that I need to download a new update. I click Download Update anyways and I am able to launch the game soon after, but it happens every time I want to play multiplayer and it's kind of annoying. Am I the only one getting this?
  8. Happy Birthday ?

9. Thanks everyone who wished me a happy birthday today ❤️ I received a 2019 Razer Blackwidow keyboard & a 2019 Razer Kraken headset today, as well as some alcohol ofc! I am very happy ? 

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Save

Save

@Fezz98The thing is my headset shows up as speakers on Windows for some reason... And Synapse 3 isn't detecting it... but it's detecting my keyboard & mouse. Oh well. They still sound really great. ? 

3. Fezz

Fezz

Feel free to contact me on discord if you need assistance - it might be the headset is suited with the older synapse 2.

4. Killua  // Ireland ^_^

Killua // Ireland ^_^

Belated Happy Birthday ??

10. Happy Birthday!  ?

11. Happy Birthday! ?

12. ? Happy Birthday dear  Enjoy your significant day ?

?All best in your life,?

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

1. Save

Save

Thank you ? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.