T R A N S P O R T A T I O N
  • American Garage Location
    Nevada: Las Vegas
  • Known languages
    10-Codes

Recent Profile Visitors

1654 profile views

smithdennis4's Achievements

1. I'd like to take a moment for us all to remember those who were lost in the crashing of the revision 2 update.

2. They already know about the crashing after R2. It's just a matter of time before another fix is released.
  3. I've been another user with this problem. Link to my post. I would suggest using pastebin to copy and paste your crash file. It will most likely be the same error, but data from more users couldn't hurt.
  4. Horsepower will not make you a good driver. Moving more trailers at once will!

1. S2020

S2020

No, Torque does that. Not driving skill.

5. smithdennis4

fatal error

Mod Version: 0.1.3 R2 Controllers Used: USB Keyboard & Mouse Description of Issue: I have been haunted with the same crashing to desktop that everyone else is talking about. This happens in the same fashion as before the latest update claiming to fix this. Hopefully the information provided here will be enough to figure out the issue. How to reproduce: Happens randomly during game play. Can be minutes later, or hours. Screenshots / Videos: ("Sorry") Crash log: http://pastebin.com/RBtZ9KC6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.