Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    DAF
    Mercedes
    Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Duisburg

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

MakeMe's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Getting Noticed
  • Old Timer
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. I want higher limit than 110km/h in sim1 but players would say no because it's a simulation. well in this case, isn't rain included in simulation? When I go to multiplayer and want to experience the same as everyone else, if I didn't want that, I would go singleplayer.
  2. I don't agree with making optional, the only reason to implement this would be to all people have it, on all servers, expect arcade I guess. This also equals everyone's gameplay, in rain, everyone can understeer and have wipers on, it's way off when you see someone with wipers and it's sunny.
  3. You can come across 4000 people but mos of the time is empty roads and that isn't in events, SCSMP offers AI traffic and can have dedicated servers: What do you mean by border controls and railway crossings? doesn't the base game have that? Yeah but thats manual right? the only reason you would use it is in special operations, right?
  4. New with 1.50 update, 128 players limit with console command. (Toast youtube video) Convoy also allows mods soo, why would vtc's or any other event still happen in tmp besides special operations?
  5. I didn't understand, is company trailers paintjobs from dlc's gonna be visable to those don't the dlc?
  6. Map changing content does that include only roads or also company trailers paintjobs?
  7. For example, if I have a dlc paintjob or krone dlc, do others see the dlc paintjob and krone dlc even if they don't own the dlc's?
  8. Will you bring traffic to promods servers and simulation servers? Also adding that, making another server just for traffic separated from simulation 1 or promods wouldn't feel exactly like singleplayer if that happend?
  9. Will the player ever be able to make their custom paintjobs for truck or trailer?
  10. Is there ever going to exist an economy where everyone have to actually make money and have contracts? moving from cities to multiple countries delieveries etc?
  11. Will the player ever be able to make their custom paintjobs for truck or trailer?
  12. Maybe these videos were what scs was refering in their latest blog, wild speculations, who knows.
  13. I meant, use any paintjob available to everyone that vtcs normally use when someone doesn't want to download vtcs liveries, can see that as default instead. Not about default tmp skins. Weren't paintjobs visible even if you don't own it recently added in tmp? I'm not sure, might be confusing with scs mp. Like I said, I think, it's just a personal opinion, you are free to disagree.
  14. Well damn, scs just adding fuel to the fire. I guess no new trucks for this year people!
  15. There could be a system, instead of being literal files, a system that can be used to create different designs/patterns/shapes and perhaps add an image and/or complex popular shapes/designs? We have other examples to this like forza horizon games that allow players to create their own designs without knowing anything about design tools. The images in the topic could be made using this system, I mean, if we can't do it traditional way, just implement it differently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.