• EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Manchester
  • Known languages
    English.

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Ice VTC

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

DaveTheRave's Achievements

1. Great idea. Sometimes it is quite an easy thing to miss if you are driving. A beep would definitely benefit people. +1
  2. I agree with your idea here. It would add more realism as if there are two of you going into the same company then you can go in one after another. It would also look better as at the moment the trucks just drive through gates.
  3. It would be very loud near Calais because there is always a crash but it would add to the realism. Good idea
  4. Good idea. I think scs would have to do something about this but overall it's a great idea and it saves everyone cramming into one little space.
  5. This would be a good idea but an increase on the fine would be better. And maybe even give the player who got damaged the money so It can go towards fixing their vehicle maybe. Good idea
  6. I feel like that it might help some people do loads properly as it will cost them more money if they damage their own trailer. I'm looking forward to it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.