TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Viva Trucking

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

2631 profile views

RileyNeko's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Suggestion Name: Traffic Lights at Calais intersection to Lille/Paris/Brussels Suggestion Description: This place is at high player counts mostly congested and lots of people don't give way at people coming from Calais or Brussels/Duisburg, The current situation is that there are people with pilot cars sometimes controlling it but that is not allowed for that purpose and they get kicked by admins/moderators. A solution for everyone will be, add traffic lights to the congestion like in ProMods, It gives everyone the solution to take their turn and will solve many problems. I think this could be possible since TruckersMP only needs to add some objects, this could be added with a patch. Any example images: Yes (source: ProMods) (In this last image, the cross/road block should be ignored, this is the route to Brussels/Liege from Calais but this route is disabled in ProMods.) Why should it be added?: It makes the traffic there more smoothly and gives everyone a chance of crossing the intersection when it is very busy. Resulting in less accidents.
  2. Congrats with your promotion.

3. Why no mention about the time restriction that changed from 3 months, 50 posts to 12 months? This is just weird since no one mentions anything about it... I think everyone should have an equal chance even if they just play 1/4 of a year, 1/2 of a year or a full year... The recruited person must prove afterwards and during the application he will be active enough.
  4. Congrats with your promotion.

5. Thinking about a Pilot Car Dispatch company... Wouldn't it be great if VTC's can contact a pilot car company for their convoys? It would be also more proffesional/simulation wise :) #random #idea

6. Congratulations with your new rank :)

7. It's good, but I think its also a responsibility for the recruiters to check why that person is banned. If it is an accidentally save edit that was apparently not allowed the recruitment should give the applying user a chance. It did not happen to myself but I can imagine some accidental save editing can happen and it getting count as 1 ban... But it is a good start!
  8. Congratulations with trial game moderator! 

9. Hello @UKDemon SCS Software changed the system how physics work, the weight of your load is now in the center of your trailer. You can edit the stability by changing the "Trailer Stability" option in Gameplay settings. https://imgur.com/a/fO9GmyE Regards, Riley
  10. Hello @SkyMas7er23, This is because he already has an account, so he can't register a new account (that is also against TruckersMP rules to have double accounts.) The reason he can't register is since he's account is banned until 27 Oct 13:26 He has to appeal his ban in order to play/access TruckersMP again. Normally, he can access the forums when he logs into his main acccount on truckersmp.com and then clicking forums. But he may receive this error because he is currently banned. (I'm not so sure about that but I think this is the reason.) Regards, Riley
  11. RileyNeko

Gamer Tag

He has to appeal the ban and then change it when he can acces TruckersMP again. (if you mean the tag before his name.) If it is a tag in his nickname, he has to change this on the website. (name change.) Regards, Riley
  12. Hello @Galina Urman I suggest resetting your password here: https://truckersmp.com/password/reset (even if it is correct, it is worth a try) and then afterwards try to login again in-game. If that doesn't work, Try copy-paste your details from TruckersMP website/forum to the game. Hopefully that solves your problem! Regards, Riley
  13. Yeah, So if you want it or not... This is actually the best solution (for now).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.