[VIVA] thegamerpt13

Veteran Driver V
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About [VIVA] thegamerpt13

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

[VIVA] thegamerpt13's Achievements

1. Alright!, Thank you for helping me, I'm sorry for breaking the rules, it wasn't my intention. I think you guys could be a bit more specific in the rules about the triple trailers. Thank you, ThegamerPT
  2. Well none of you guys gave me the answer that I was lookig for, I've read the rules multiple times and none of them talk about triple trailers combinations, all I found was that the trailers should not exceed the length of the HCT trailers and I read aswell that trailers should not go over 3 parts (parts= trailers, dollies) but none of them say if the triples are allowed or not. My triple trailer does not brake any of the rules, it is smaller than the HCT trailers, it only has 3 parts (3 trailers, no dollies) and I've driven it in Multiplayer too and I didnt get kicked. Are they allowed or not? Thank you, Best regards, ThegamerPT
  3. Can we have and haul triple trailers that DO NOT exceed the maximum length permitted in TMP? Best regards, ThegamerPT
  4. Congratulations TruckersMP, you guys are simply the best! Let's get to 4 million! Since the day that I began to use TruckersMP I've collected so many memories with my friends and partners, I really hope that I can keep collecting more of these using, of course, your amazing mod! #3milliongiveaway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.