Profile Information

• Interests
    bruh moments
  • Preferred Trucks
    Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Berlin
  • Known languages
    Kranic, Turkish, English. Also learning Japanese at the moment.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

TurklerRS's Achievements

1. Well, the only thing I ask for is that if a player leaves the populated area, the script automatically turn the beacons back on, since there's no threat of ''Lag'' anymore.
  2. Don't we have enough discrimination aganist nations as is? I mean, don't haven't seen anyone make fun of someone just because they're Russian. (And if you actually haven't, feel free to hit up the chat at Calais, it's a quite ''Brilliant'' experience.) Adding flags will just make it worse.
  3. Why is no one seeing the obvious problem here? The thing is, it's either every VTC gets custom paintjobs added to the game, or none does. The second any VTC gets denied their skin, they can and will rightfully call discrimination (Which, if you haven't figured already, it is) You can't just deem a TC ''Worthy'' and some other TC not without some sort of discrimination. There's also a problem with making it a paid service, and that's the fact that VTCs are not American only. There are French ones, Turkish ones, and so on. In the time of writing this, 20 bucks equals to 17,85 Euros and 121,62 Turkish Liras. Remember, this means absolutely nothing on paper, but the French guy could eat a cheap meal or two with 17 Euros, while the Turkish dude could feed himself for days with that money. What then, are we going to have regional pricing and regularly update it to match the current economy so everyone who wants to get their VTC a custom paintjob pays more or less the same amount, and not in dollars. ''But turkler, why don't we have a quota for X amounts of members or something to make it fair?'' Because it won't be fair unless it's so low that it doesn't matter anymore. Remember, big is subjective. I could say that a VTC needs to have at least 40 to be considered big, you could say 500. Even then, even if we set some qualification up, then it will cause a big list of problems. Imagine this, let's say we did implement this and you needed at least 150 members for a custom livery, with only a few select VTCs being able to get their own, this will cause a lot of things. First of all, smaller VTCs will dissolve even further who will flock into bigger VTCs. Remember, people want to feel special, and what's more special than a livery that only a select few have? Smaller VTCs won't have their own liveries, so what's the point in joining them, right? But yes, there will be a very small minority who will join VTCs for what they are, the majority just want fancy skins. To counter this, you could lower your standards to a point where most VTCs get their own skins, but that will make the download bigger than it already is. Either every VTC gets custom liveries or no VTC does. Overall, bad idea. The download is already big as is, the last thing we need is to make it bigger.
  4. Well, considering how majority of countries (And before you mention anything, small basket case states don't count) use the metric system, it would be pretty fair to say that the metric is the norm. And yes, I would consider using the imperial system 'Not normal' because you know, we've tried for years to get you guys to switch, but hey, Hurrr Freedom Units right? You very well might, but you're not everyone. There are people who do not know that 93 MPH is about 150 KMH, and it shows. It's convenient to have converted values for the readers' sake in a thread that includes values, if you get my point. Like I said, user convenience.
  5. For normal people, 93 MPH is about 150 KMH.
  6. first of all, yes, it does fit with the format rules, it doesn't state for users to include the template so ha Let us have the Winter Mod as a permanent mod and not a temporary event This year, we got the winter mod, not as a TruckersMP feature, but as a independent mod. And this means that users can experience the winter as they please. A short QnA before we move onto the images; B-B-But Turk, TruckersMP doesn't have mod support! It clearly does, considering how, you know, we install the winter mod as a mod. But the winter physics could make the game unfair! Then don't allow the physics mod, simple as that. I'm pretty sure a retexture can't break the game. But it's special! That's not a valid counter-answer, it's not special, it's weather for yeet sake. And now, the mandatory image. Now, I know what you're thinking, ''Oi, why should we support this?'' -It's literally no extra work for the TMP developers. -There's a solid amount of players who like snow. -It's completely optional for players who hate snow. -It's snow, and everyone knows cold=good. Regards A TruckersMP player
  7. First of all, he save edited his tires to a smaller one or just one not existing https://gyazo.com/68f4a042b3a6042313e18792ff923ae9 Not to mention, I need some save editing advice, not some mod that makes the fenders go thru each other
  8. Welp, I already tried it with that mod but went back and tried again anyway, seems I only can put the side fender over the tire, the screenshot I provided had no tire to begin with, thanks anyway.
  9. So I was browsing around the save editing threads when I found these: https://imgur.com/gallery/zYgkvAT (Ignore the l ow photo quality, didn't take them myself.) Like the image shows, he has the long chassis of the 6x4 with the extension thing of the 8x4, can anyone help me on that?
  10. Hiç birşey olmaz, kullanabilirsin.
  11. I'd support it if the texture wasn't 144p full hd, unless someone makes a high quality texture that's not a copy paste of the logo in ms paint, it's a no from me chef.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.