About BristleBack

Recent Profile Visitors

789 profile views

BristleBack's Achievements

• Old Timer
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Hello, when I logged into my account, I received a warning as if another address of yours has been banned? What is the reason for this? I don't have another address. What's going on?

1. Sticky

Hello,

I would kindly like to remind you that the forum is not the proper place to be discussing your ban appeal. The Game Moderator in question has already told you that he can't help you any further. You should contact our Upper Staff in this case, instead of posting on the forums about your ban - this won't help you. Please read this topic about contacting Upper Staff:

Thank you for your understanding.

// Locked

"Forums is not the proper place to talk about bans, reports or similar."

Bu kelimenin anlamını biliyor musun? Kim "ban,report veya yasaklar" hakkında konuşmuş, konu içeriğini okudun mu ? 

Biz de biliyoruz report etmesini, adamlar işi çığırından çıkarmış, burada değilde nerede konuşacağız. Bunu net açıklarsan sevinirim ? 

Bu videoları tek tek derliyoruz ve şirketlere bilgi akışı sağlıyoruz.

Volvo,Mercedes gibi şirketler elini ayağını çektiğinde bazı şeyler için çok geç olur, konuyu kilitlesende fayda etmez dikkat et :)

1. Suleyman.53

Suleyman.53

Şikayetiniz varsa lütfen feedback oluşturun: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

//Locked

4. Can I be Game mod by paying the Game mod fee ? Do i understand wrong? Is it a joke ?
  5. I think 10-15% of the penalties given are unfair. Then 15% of players dont play this game. Is that what you think? Game management concept is wrong from beginning to end. Nobody talk about "Fair".
  6. Why u lock this topic ? 

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. BristleBack

BristleBack

Do you read topic content? :) 

Nevermind...

cy@

3. weezy

weezy

I did. Tell your friends to contact Feedback if they wish to complain about their bans.

4. [VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.