capsfan147

Veteran Driver IV
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About capsfan147

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

capsfan147's Achievements

1. Very truck love driving to and from duisburg on EU2 with 4200 people in game!
  2. One thing I have noticed with myself is that closing any open chrome tabs drops my ping about 30ms resulting in a much smoother gameplay with no lag! Also if you are streaming/watching twitch, that will cause your ping to go up a decent amount
  3. Another thing that I have noticed that gives me a lot more fps is the mirror distance. For whatever reason the mirror viewing distance if higher causes a lot of fps drop. I have mine on low and get max FPS!
  4. To use the CB radio on the default Channel 19 (99% of players are on that) all you need to do is press the X key. If you are in ETS2 on Europe 2 anywhere in the area of Calais and Duisburg, I reccomend shutting it off or turning the volume down because it gets pretty loud and you cannot understand people there since they are just yelling into their mics.
  5. When you are looking to buy a truck you have many options in ETS2. My personal preference is something with a lot of horse power because I do a lot of long distance drives. I also prefer Volvos because I like the dash on them. If you wanted to I recommend going into single player and saving your game before you buy the first truck. This allows you to test the trucks without losing money if you dont like them
  6. Driving in congested areas can always be a struggle, however here are a few tips that will help you get through it will little to no damage. When following another truck make sure you leave a big enough gap so you can slow down and stop without hitting them. Secondly if you do hit them, use /fix in chat to remove all truck damage. Finally, if you're engine is malfunctioning and you cannot use/fix I reccomend using F7 then rerouting yourself around that area. Hope these tips help!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.