vascogamer2001's Achievements

1. Thanks for the follow :) 

1. vascogamer2001

vascogamer2001

I love your posts

2. vascogamer2001

vascogamer2001

Can you answer me in the messages?

2. I even think the car is funny, but I think we need a lot of colors in the car to be able to stand out from the others and the ETS 2 logo should stay in color because it is a brand of a "company"
  3. In my point of view I think that if the cars of the admins were so I think it made more sense, due to better stand out of the cars of the players.
  4. I think it's pretty funny, this topic. More and more people think that cars are trucks ... What I mean by this is that cars can not be slower, because then the game made no sense and would not be a simulator. If we want to emit the real life, it must keep me as it is.
  5. As I see it, I think it is very pertinent, when we get double roboques on the map the route automatically marks the places where these roboques can pass. That way it would be easier to drive and also not be always "banned"
  6. In my opinion, these updates are getting better. But players could try to be more careful. Why so never again the double trailers arrive to calais so that I can make loads for there.!
  7. Boas pessoal, hoje eu pensei por que não ir jogar Euro Truck com amigos. 

A meu ver ser feliz é fazer novas amizades e também divertirmos 

---------------------------------

Frase do dia!

:P;)

8. De vez em quando gosto de ouvir outras rádios sem quer portuguesas, e ouço a vossa!
  9. Sem dúvida que a sua explicação foi boa, e vai me ajudar em várias viagens!
  10. Hi Sgt_Tailor, I'm the Gamer who tells you to take the Trafic Control tag, I was just trying to help. But it seems that you admins do not like help. I'd like to sign up for the game moderation team, but I do not know English I'm just using the translator to be able to talk to you.

Is it possible to be a mod game with the basic English for players?

Olá Sgt_Tailor eu sou o Gamer que mandas-te tirar a tag de trafic control, eu só estava a tentar ajudar. Mas parece que vocês admins não gostam de ajuda. Eu gostava de me inscrever para a equipa de moderação de jogo , mas eu não sei inglês apenas estou a usar o tradutor para poder falar contigo.

Será que dá para ser mod game com o basic de ingles para players?

1. ImOllie

ImOllie

Hello,

Recruitment can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/recruitment

Regarding your tag, it's classed as impersonation.

Do you need any more help, or does this answer your question? :D

2. vascogamer2001

vascogamer2001

And to be game mod you need to know a lot of English, is that I'm a little bad in English, I to write this I need to use the google translator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.