FakeTony

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About FakeTony

Recent Profile Visitors

970 profile views

FakeTony's Achievements

1. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll get to work on downgrading.
  2. Sounds exciting but I just upgraded to 1.37 to try out the Mack truck and new sounds. Will ATSMP be ready for 1.37 by then or do I need to downgrade?
  3. Thanks Mystere. It's the first time I've been kicked by an admin so I wanted to check. No biggie, I figure they're not omniscient.
  4. I was kicked for "Reckless driving" the other day. I turned left at a junction and someone used the right turn lane to turn left parallel to me and obviously we didn't fit into the same lane. I figure the admin may not have seen how it went down and kicked me instead of the other guy. If that's the end of it, no big deal. But if records are kept on players who get kicked, I don't want to have a record of "offenses" when I didn't do anything wrong.
  5. That's a bummer, but thank you for getting back to me about it, much appreciated.
  6. Thanks. So does that mean a non-steam open-window mod would work?
  7. I tried a mod for open window sound from the steam workshop but it's apparently not allowed in MP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.