Primaski

Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Primaski

Recent Profile Visitors

657 profile views

Primaski's Achievements

1. To preface: I am referring to the Scout Extra_D Standard. (Trucks will not encounter this issue) What's Happening: The car will not exceed 47 km/h (not MPH), and right after it reaches that speed, it will slowly decline to around 30 km/h, and no amount of acceleration will help. This is both within city limits and on the highway. I am in Europe 2, which is an unregulated server for car speed, or cars in general. What I've tried: I tried shutting off the speed limiter in-game (which should be 90 km/h, but nonetheless, I tried). It actually will not shut off, when I untick the box, it will simply retick itself. (This issue is non-existent when I use a truck) I tried shutting off the speed limiter in the TruckersMP setting. This was already off and won't turn back on without my conscious decision. I tried selling my old Scout car and buying a new one. Nothing changed. Not sure what else to say. This is a very strange glitch. If you need any follow-up information to address my problem, I'm ready to provide. Thank you so much in advance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.