Contributor (4/13)

• Old Timer
  • Very Popular
  • Well Followed
  • Conversation Starter
  • Avid Talker

Recent Badges

1. this would be optional like how current season mods are optional
  2. Hello @Mrs_Wolfcrazy, We're happy to announce that your post has been approved! Good luck! Note that if your topic is inactive for more than 1 month, unfortunately, we'll have to move it to the archive. //Topic has been approved
  3. Suggestion Name: Realistic Vehicle Lights Mod Suggestion Description: I would like to suggest supporting Realistic Vehicle Lights Mod by Frkn64 on TruckersMP Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=774384307 Modders Website: https://frkn64modding.com/tag/realistic-vehicle-lights/ Any example images: Why should it be added?: Currently, we support seasons mods which is optional for players to use and this is another mod that could be supported and be optional for players in both ETS2 and ATS giving players another mod option.
  4. heyy i saw you drop by my profile 

hope you are well  🙂

5. Hello @` R Ø I, We're happy to announce that your post has been approved! Good luck! Note that if your topic is inactive for more than 1 month, unfortunately, we'll have to move it to the archive. //Topic has been approved
  6. Hello @[Q-K]-022-Xiao Bao, We're happy to announce that your post has been approved! Good luck! Note that if your topic is inactive for more than 1 month, unfortunately, we'll have to move it to the archive. //Topic has been approved
  7. Hello @[+381] - VojvodA, We're happy to announce that your post has been approved! Good luck! Note that if your topic is inactive for more than 1 month, unfortunately, we'll have to move it to the archive. //Topic has been approved
  8. I just saw your video of you chasing criminals at Krewlex. It's a great video, I love it.:troll: :HaulieLove:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.