Nevada: Carson City
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: London
  • Known languages
    NL, EN, DE

External Websites

• World Of Trucks

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

HJC86's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Old Timer
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. HJC86

Nody, hi - you locked a topic I started, instead of punishing the one(s) causing a 'fight'.

1. Nody

Nody

Hey @hjc86,

We have done what we felt is best for the community as a whole. As far as punishment is concerned, we have taken the necessary action. In regards to the decision, it was taken after it was discussed internally within team and If you believe the decision wasn't right, you can forward your feedback to Community Moderation Management by making a feedback ticket here - https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create

Being said this, I will be locking this status as I have provided you the necessary answer to the question/query you had.

Thank you for reaching us out!

//Status locked

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

2. Thanks for this post. I knew I had done it before. But couldn't remember how. This helps a lot ! So thanks again... Edit: Finally got the time to really made this thing happen. It has worked like a charm (3 profiles at level 130). The only thing that has changed is the SII_Decrypt.exe (step 5). Instead of dragging the profile.sii onto the .exe you should do this - at least the dragging didn't work for me. - Unpack the SII_Decrypt.rar file « use the program called WinRar for this - Put the SII decrypt tool in the new profile folder you created, if you have multiple new profiles you are doing this multiple times - Open an elevated CMD, if you don't know how check YouTube there are a lot of video's on this - or Google it - Go to the new profile folder in CMD, for me this was: "cd C:\Users\'username'\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\4D656C4F4479" (without quotes and 'username' actually filled in) - Now run the following command: "sii_decrypt.exe profile.sii" (without quotes) - Now go to the new profile folder and open the profile.sii in notepad and adjust the profile name as mentioned in the original steps » Step 6 will continue from here. This is the SII decrypt that I used (as the original link didn't work for me): https://sharemods.com/h6pozzt4ti8h/SII_Decrypt.rar.html Furthermore: if you have a profile name (the new profile), that has special characters and/or spaces in them. Make sure you put quotes before and after the profile name. You can do this either way.
  3. Is there a new event ? Also in WoT ? I didn't see one yesterday. When will TruckersMP be fixed for version 1.38 of ETS2?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.