• Last visited

About Faern

Profile Information

• Known languages
    English, German

Recent Profile Visitors

3901 profile views

Faern's Achievements

1. Hallo @bohni6 Das liegt ziemlich sicher an BitDefender. Da TruckersMP aufgrund seiner Funktionsweise ETS2 im Arbeitsspeicher manipuliert, kann es sein, dass dein AV Programm das als Risiko einstuft und Schreibzugriffe blockiert. Vermutlich kann man irgendwo in BitDefender eine Ausnahme definieren. Viele Grüße, Faern TruckersMP Support
  2. Quick question, quick answer. //Closed and moved to Solved. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Support
  3. Faern

FPS DROPS

Hello @SpiX Since when exactly do you have that issue? Do you have this problem only in multiplayer or also in singleplayer? Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Support
  4. Hello, this topic is now inactive for more than 5 days. As a result, I will move this topic to the Unsolved section. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Support //Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity
  5. Hello, this topic is now inactive for more than 5 days. As a result, I will move this topic to the Unsolved section. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Support //Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity
  6. Faern

Rank

Hello, this topic is now inactive for more than 5 days. As a result, I will move this topic to the Unsolved section. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Support //Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity
  7. Hello, this topic is now inactive for more than 5 days. As a result, I will move this topic to the Unsolved section. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Support //Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity
  8. Thank you for your question. I'm moving this topic to the solved section. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Support //Closed and moved to Solved.
  9. Hello @StanicEnemy two correct answers have been given above. Please let us know if they sufficiently answer your question or if you need further assistance. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Trial Support
  10. Hello @Enxquity There are some good replies above. Please let us know if they answered your question. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Support
  11. Faern

Hello @TruckerLe please let us know if any of the answers above solved your problem or if you need further assistance. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Trial Support
  12. Hello @SurprisedBH your logs show that your crash is caused by Steam's overlay feature. There were multiple reports in the last few days about the same issue (ETS2 crash while using wheel, caused by Steam overlay). Two users reported updating their Nvidia drivers to the latest version fixed it for them. Probably a bad Nvidia driver was rolled out via Windows Update. Otherwise, disable Steam overlay. Kind regards Faern TruckersMP Trial Support
  13. Hallo @Cronka welche Seite hast du denn versucht aufzurufen vor dem Login? Normalerweise wirst du nach der Anmeldung zu der Seite umgeleitet, zu der du vor dem Login wolltest. Viele Grüße Faern TruckersMP Trial Support

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.