• Known languages
    English

TruckersMP Information

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

1468 profile views

[OBL] D1 KIWI's Achievements

1. Happy Birthday 🎂 

2. I would like to see all vehicles in the game be buyable or at least useable to some degree, would make for an interesting drive. +1
  3. This would be such a great addition to MP, make things simple!
  4. Answered perfectly! Thankyou!
  5. Hi, I have just become aware that on my Forum Profile is says I am in a company I am no longer in. Is there a way to change it as I have looked and cannot find an option or solution. Thankyou in advance.
  6. Save editing isn't a hard concept to learn but it all takes time and patience, if you are in a rush then save editing is 100% not for you, sometimes, stuff goes wrong and its up to you to figure out what is wrong and why it went wrong to begin with. But again, if you have patience and can become quite a benefit. I am happy to teach certain people who have the time, its not something you can learn in 5 minutes.
  7. Thanks so much man, ETS2 was running right in the background and didn't notice it at first. Everything is fine and working and updated! Cheers again! TOPIC SOLVED ADMIN!
  8. So when I open the client launcher its telling me instantly there is an issue somewhere. Can anyone help as I am not sure what to do, I have reinstalled the client and no change. Picture provided.
  9. Hello, Sorry, I am a little confused, it does this on any profile I have in ETS2, no matter which profile I load or it still auto accelerates, changing the controls on the specific profile wont make it change on my other one, that's what I am getting at, I don't understand how it has linked the throttle slightly as I thought changing profiles would stop it. It only happens on ETS2, if I log into ATS it is fine, starts normal and drives normal. Its only when I load ETS2 and start the truck that is starts rolling away, as far as im aware it has nothing to do with the linked said profile, for me its a game setting or issue, I am just unsure of which one
  10. Hi, my truck has recently starting holding about 1000 rpm, I am sure it did not do this before but now I cannot maintain a constant speed, it is only slightly but it is constantly accelerating and its now starting to affect the ability to have a safe journey. As soon as I start my truck and put it in gear it starts rolling, if I do not hold the brake constantly or put it in Neutral then I will roll away and start picking up speed. I was just wondering if there was a button or setting I touched by accident and need to revert it back as I cannot seem to figure out what I did or what has happened. I tried to divert around it and set cruise control on to maintain it but it still accelerates, its almost like its picking up another function slightly and connecting it to my throttle but I have check all my buttons and have no other button linked to throttle. I have also checked to make sure the button worked fine and is not my button. I restarted the game, my computer and even made a new profile on the game to see if it was linked with that profile and confirm I did press something I shouldn't have but it happens on my other profile as well so now I am back to square one with no idea. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated thanks! Thanks. * It does not do this on ATS, it only happens on ETS2 *
  11. Can anyone help? I used this a fair few times now and for some reason tonight when I logged in, synced all the job stuff up it crashed the game, I figured it out that when you ADD CARGO it comes up with how many kms the job is? It doesn't normally do this as it is either 0kms or just nothing pops up except for the load? Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? It corrupts my gamesave everytime I try to load it with the kms showing. I deleted the program and reinstalled and no change? I also deleted all gamesaves and saved a new one and no change, I cannot think what I am doing wrong *EDIT* If I do get the load right and the kms don't show up then the load doesn't show in the game when it loads
  12. Hi, sorry again to bother. When I try to play ETS2 and login it says I need to register/link the game but doesn't let me, I have triple checked all settings are public and family sharing is off, I have logged 6hrs of play and already have ATS linked to the TruckersMP account but just cannot for the life of me work out why ETS2 will not link, have I missed something or done something wrong in the process? Thanks in advance
  13. Nevermind, I got it, cant remove post sorry!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.