[HANEDAN]Ercan/30

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About [HANEDAN]Ercan/30

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

[HANEDAN]Ercan/30's Achievements

1. I understand you, but many of my friends and many activities are being simulation 1, and although my ban expires, I am deprived of them. I think this is something that players an extra punished. do you think this is fair? I had a small penalty for not knowing the game rules exactly. I'm sorry about this, but I have also completed my sentence. so I also think that banning from both the server and the network is not the right practice.
  2. PROHIBITION HAS ENDED before 2 DAYS. I can join trucker Mp application and I can join simulation 2 or promod server but I can not join simulation 1 server. İf I want to join simulation 1, the system said THAT " conection refused you ARE BANNED from the truckers MP network." how can I fixed this problem. I opened a ticket but no one see them UP TO THE PRESENT PİCTURES :
  3. Merhabalar truckbook sistemili bir grup arıyordum bu sistemde ben de yer almak istiyorum en kısa sürede başvuru yapacağım saygılarımla,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.