Astero

Veteran Driver V
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Astero

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Astero's Achievements

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. I found the solution, in TMP Launcher settings i set the installation directory to : C:\ProgramData instead of AppData and it works^^
  2. Hi, just after the intro i have only the screen with "Continue la partie" no asking my email and password like the 1st time i installed this mod. It worked fine since yesterday. It's like i play the original solo game. Here my video :
  3. Hello, i already try. Have you any ideas ? Thank you.
  4. Hello, I desinstalled MP launcher properly like in the tuto, then i re downloded the MP mod and re installed it but it still launch the game as solo mod. The updates are ok and the paths too, i click on Play and always solo mod is launched. Sorry for my bad english, thank you^^
  5. Non Pa2Fibre, tout est à jour, c'est good Merci.
  6. Ok merci, me suis trompé de post... Même sur le serveur #3 ça me faisait pareil. Par contre, maintenant je ne peux plus lancer ets2mp car j'ai eu la maj ver 1.30.2.8 alors j'attends la maj du launcher mp qui est encore en ver 1.30.2.2s. Merci
  7. Bonjour à tous, je suis nouveau sur le forum. Je me suis inscrit car j'ai un problème, après avoir choisi mon server, et cliqué sur continuer partie, j'ai ce message: le service est actuellement en maintenance ou surchargé. Veuillez réessayer ulterieurement... Pourtant un camarade y joue actuellement et le server n'est pas du tout surchargé. Merci. Edit: Mise à jour du jeu v 1.30.2.8 et le laucher mp pas encore à jour.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.