TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Abyssial

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Scania

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Abyssial's Achievements

1. I was wondering how the ranks worked, thanks for the info very useful, now to get 10000+ posts.... I see many years ahead of me
  2. Great guide mate, did not know about the /pinfo ####, will definitely be using that.
  3. Well done mate, love how you directly pointed out that people need to look at the in game signs and not just wing their actions, they are there for a reason. The gas station one is especially important being that it isn't a non-Collison space. Hat off to you mate.
  4. Many things I personally do here, and I wish I saw more people do them because it would likely make driving in congested areas easier and less stressful. Hat off to you good sir.
  5. Because of this post I want to go a be a convoy pilot now, thanks for that ahaha. Great guide makes it really easy for a trucker to take on the role of a pilot car and what to do in most situations!
  6. Great guide, I use many of these in MP, one that I use often is a quick high beam flash for someone to pull out of a supplier or repair shop so that I can pull in, or give right of way at a 3/4 way stop. Would be amazing if everyone could see this and we could make a unofficial/official language of truckers using signals so that we can effectively and efficiently communicate without using the CB or text chat. These can be annoying and excessive at times when a .5s signal could suffice. Hat off to you mate.
  7. Great guide should make traveling at euro port more accessible and bearable in the future.
  8. I can only imagine how long this toke you to make. The description is so detailed that this could be in a drivers handbook learners use when learning to drive. There are so many people that should read this since they seem to have no knowledge on how to drive safely or the meaning behind some signs, whether they are new to driving or not. My hats off to you mate, keep it up.
  9. I've never been in a big convoy but this makes it clear what to expect. I had a feeling that most of this would be the case but it is nice to see it written out. Thanks for the great post and information!
  10. Very nice informative post for those looking to make a VTC. I myself am not looking to make one, but if I was this would be where I started. There is more that could be added I think but then that would be to detailed and probably dissuade someone from jumping in the deep end and making a VTC. Only recommendation I have to add to this is that you should join a well established VTC for a few months. That way you could get a feel for what the "competition" does, but also see how they recruit, and maintain members while making the experience enjoyable and rewarding for everyone.
  11. Wow this is so in depth!!!! Very nice and I can agree with almost everything you have said from my own experience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.