• Last visited

About X_RUSH_X

Recent Profile Visitors

819 profile views

X_RUSH_X's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Due to their "simulation", which I'm laughing at, they already had EU1, but of course, that server was dead and now the rest of the players have to pay for the broken plates of the weepers who do not want to be alone in a server. PS: I will continue playing other games, there is much more world after the nonsense of TMP
  2. Latest news ..... if you do not know which companies are being destroyed is that you are lost, and that in the arcade servers there is no speed limit and no collision is not fixing anything, on the contrary, everything has been destroyed. The funny thing about all this, is that the ̶a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ of the "simulation" already had a server, EU1, but of course, they were totally and absolutely alone since on that server there were 4 cats playing, and now for the terrible decision of a large minority the vast majority are paying for the broken plates.
  3. Congratulations TMP, your "road to simulation" attempt is a failure and this is just the beginning. Everything is still infected with Trolls, CD road is still a black dot on the map and it is also where 65% of all players on the server continue to concentrate, the reports take longer to attend and little by little there are fewer people playing. I have not played the game for 9 days, so I will continue, since you have destroyed the 150 and entire companies go to the trash for your total inefficiency!!
  4. Sooner or later ETS2 servers will open independent of TMP, so I care very little what happens here, I just hope that those who defend this change stay where they are, why it is undeniable that they played alone as in the old EU1, 300 or 400 people rotting on a map of several thousand kilometers, sure they end up yearning for the Trolls xDD.
  5. The EU1 server was always empty, but now they increase the "simulation" zone, it does not have the slightest logic, like everything that TMP does.
  6. The TMP team has always acted badly in terms of online management, but with this move they have lost the north.
  7. I repeat, the reality of this game is different, but it is the same, the TMP team will have to back down if they do not want their servers to be empty. Time to time
  8. The reality is this, and is that the vast majority of TMP players play more than 100, so, to continue in this line, begin to see how it is reducing the entry of players on their servers until they are practically empty.
  9. That I be careful ?? .... Mr. moderator, "proof not overcome"

10. Good moderator, best person.

I will remember our conversation.

1. [Интегра] ResTed

[Интегра] ResTed

And I thank you again for your honest conversation and understanding ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.