Glөbetrөtter

Veteran Driver V
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Glөbetrөtter

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Glөbetrөtter's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. My discontent with 1.37 so far is exclusively the sounds. To the point of wishing to have the sounds back to 1.36. Personally, I don't feel involved with these new sounds yet.
  2. There will be a lot of confusion on the road. I don't foresee many players with the ability to master triple trailers conveniently. One question I ask, and now that the Enter for loading and unloading function has been deactivated, how will it be performed in companies? Or something is missing me.
  3. I was going to ask the same. Now maneuvering doubles in certain locations is extremely difficult and impossible, and often creates a great deal of confusion in the area of loading and unloading. I would like to know more about this. But I didn't read anything about this situation.
  4. I always listen to radio, I have a vast and preferred list, ambient music, jazz, road musics, rock and sometimes ACDC to give that power that we need, and conversations on various topics that are very relaxing for travel, and everything that goes well in the ears for a trip and is not saturating.
  5. I have the same problem, and has not yet been resolved even in this latest update that was released minutes ago.
  6. Suggestion Name: Revision of non-collision zones required Suggestion Description: As the title suggests Any example images: No Why should it be added?: A few weeks ago at the start of Promods at TMP, as I boarded a boat smaller than those used in the base maps in a port, confident that I was entering an NCZ, when by my astonishment it hit a truck parked inside the boat, By chance, it was a game moderator, when I hit the truck slowly and without causing damage, I was teleported by the moderator to the nearest garage with the message that I rammed ... Regardless of this, I notice that Promods, NCZs are too small. The collision areas should be defined to be broader, identical to those used in base maps, or better than it is currently. I also note that some workshops are not covered by NCZ, and also within some companies in some cities. It is hard to describe which ones, as I watch as I play. I think it is necessary to review this situation, which can sometimes lead to complications in traffic management in these places. I also notice that some players are beginning to wait for them to get out of Promods boats, the players inside them. This is if anyone remembers to leave, because some of them when they have just made the trip, remain static inside the boat for some time, making it impossible for others to enter. Thanks
  7. If possible technically, I think it is a good idea to switch to a ghost mode of ping exceeding the limit, and by the way, the current 600ms limit is too high in my opinion.
  8. Agree, simple and fast. (Maybe with the option to show or not on Tab. is also a good idea)
  9. I have personally been followed through the map and am recurrently. I agree that there must be the option to choose whether or not we want to be publicly visible. I often stop playing online because of visibility! Or because we want to play quiet and not be bothered, or go about our life as a user of this system. But being accessible to TMP staff will make sense. I hope this topic and idea / wish does not fall into oblivion. At TMP we are too exposed in many situations, publicly speaking. And I would like a little more privacy reservation.
  10. Good news!! After following the tracks and banging my head on various possibilities, I finally figured out where the problem is. It sounds simple, but until then it was hard work and honestly I don't know how this function had been changed. Because I changed nothing to make it happen. The problem was in "Activating the Steam panel while playing" on Steam definitions, which was not chosen, but I always remember having this option working before, I'm not sure what might have happened. Right now here is our discussion to help even a member in need and who may have the same problem. I want to thank you all for your readiness to help. Yours sincerely
  11. Hello again Situation Update: Well, everyting is the same... That was done, I deleted the application and its folders, including ATSMP and ETS2MP. TMPLauncher has been reinstalled again with administrator permissions. I started the application with administrator permissions. Game started, I set everything in TAB as I use it. Which works, as before, the settings icon and the Sound Mute of a particular player. This does not work, as before, the TMP and Steam Profile Icons, with the symptoms initially described. Cheers
  12. Hello all, thanks for the reply, at this moment I can't check your advise, later this day, and I'll say something when I'm around the PC/Game. @coolio859: Yes. @Patriktanki: I will check that... @POPTOYS: Yes, I know I'm not new on TMP, but this thing is the first time that happens to me. See you later
  13. Hello I tried to see if there were solutions to this case and saw nothing. A few days ago to date I have had trouble accessing the profiles through TAB, either from TMP or Steam. Symptoms, when I click on the corresponding icon, the process is stopped / blocked (the game runs) without advancing to the links in question. It is only unlocked the cursor when I press the mouse toggle the two buttons, or use ESC. The only icon that works correctly is access to TAB definitions. Has anyone complained about this problem or is it just me? I already reinstalled TMP. Cheers
  14. Suggestion Name: 4K monitors and extreme difficulty in reading text on Tab. Suggestion Description: An option to change the font size. Any example images: No Why should it be added?: Many users of 4K monitors with higher resolution than the usual 1080, are faced with a problem of the size currently used by Tab, which is optimized for 1080 certainly. What I propose is that we be given the option of being able to increase the size of the text or that text be increased, because with the current conditions it becomes extremely difficult to be able to read the text displayed. Thanks
  15. Hello everyone, I need some help. I recently purchased a 4K monitor, which is fine with the system and other programs, including the game itself, but with regard to TruckersMP, namely the size of the letters in the Tab (player names, settings and so on), are extremely small and almost imperceptible. How to put the text size bigger? or because there is not yet an option to increase the text primarily for users of 4K monitors. Thankful for the help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.