• Well Followed
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Thank you so much for helping me. ?

1. Polyxena

Polyxena

You're welcome :) !

2. Hello ets2 I am encountering an error on server 1. I'm constantly getting an error like this from the game.There are images in the screenshot and video.I wonder if there is a general problem? Is there a problem with me?

screenshot: https://prntscr.com/vrvstl

1. ScaniaFan89

ScaniaFan89

Simple, turn your lights on to get rid of the warning....I run with my lights on 24/7! As for the server error, it could be overload on the server ( broken connection is likely the server crashing ) as if it was your end it would kick you for high ping ( happens when loading in heavy traffic areas ).

2. Simülasyon ISTANBUL

Simülasyon ISTANBUL

I posted the video of the error as a private message for you.

3. Merhaba 1.39 güncellemesi ile ilerleme ne durumda bilgisi olan yönetici varmı?
  4. 1.39. When will the game version be updated? Any ideas??

5. Hello friends with alt + tab problem found a solution in this way.? -Truckersmp right click. Log in to the features. On the Compatibility tab, set the Compatibility mode to Windows 7. -Press Apply, OK buttons. -If you follow these steps, your problem will be solved. Best regards Simülasyon _STANBUL Saygılarımla, Simülasyon _STANBUL
  6. Support TutoriaLs. thank you to the staff. We made changes to the save file. In ETS 2 either after deleting a few things the problem was fixed. Thank you to everyone who helped. Also thank you to the support team.

7. Support TutoriaLs. thank you to the staff. We made changes to the save file. In ETS 2 either after deleting a few things the problem was fixed. Thank you to everyone who helped. Also thank you to the support team.
  8. When I want to go to the city of Istanbul, I get the same mistake. It happens in every city. https://prntscr.com/uib31s
  9. Hello friends. I get an error like this when I want to be born in another city. For example, I played 15 minutes in the game,I get this error when I want to be born in any city. I have updated ETS 2 from Steam. The TruckersMP app is up to date. Where does this error come from? https://prntscr.com/ui8eed I get this error whenever I want to go to any city.
  10. Back on road again? Best regards Simülasyon _STANBUL Saygılarımla, Simülasyon _STANBUL
  11. Hello Thank you to all the developers.I hope a new update will come after a very short time.?Good evening everyone. Best regards Simülasyon _STANBUL Saygılarımla, Simülasyon _STANBUL
  12. Good evening, young people. How are you?

13. Thanks for your follow :) !

14. Merhaba ekran kartı ve bilgisayar özelliklerini bana gönderirsen sana yardımcı olabilirim. Obs çalışma sistemi işlemci ram ve ekran kartına bağlıdır. Saygılarımla, Simülasyon _STANBUL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.