Takumi_Fujiwara

Veteran Driver
  • Last visited

About Takumi_Fujiwara

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Takumi_Fujiwara's Achievements

1. Nevermind, i read that it's not supported on MP
  2. Hello, so i read the rules on tmp, and it says this: It's permitted to save edit default trucks' paint jobs on cars. Save editing AI car wheels into the Scout car is also allowed. But i tried to use the Canopy paintjob from the Scania Streamline on the scout but it keeps kicking me because it says that it's a truck part on car. Is this a issue or am i doing something wrong? Also my friend tried to use a AI Car Wheel, but he only see it, And i see a truck wheel instead of that AI Car Wheel: Oh nevermind, I just read that it's not supported on MP currently.
  3. Thanks, most of the steps improved my game fps
  4. No i'm not the same person, I'm just a fan of Initial D. but thanks, that kinda improved it
  5. Hello i have been noticing some freeze lag (0 fps lag for 1 second) when i go to the beginning of calais and duisburg. And i have only 30 FPS on Calais and Duisburg, is it a problem with my PC? and is there's a way to improve fps? normally i get 190 fps in single player / empty areas in multiplayer. ( sorry for my bad english ) Specs: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0 GHz Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6 GB GDDR5 8 GB RAM DDR4 2400 Mhz 700W PSU 1 TB HDD 7200 RPM MSI B250M Bazooka Gaming Motherboard Windows 10 Home 64-bit I bought this PC a week ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.