• Known languages
    English Portuguese

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Big Foot

Recent Profile Visitors

2155 profile views

SAM_75_YT's Achievements

1. Thanks Ajith18592 and izm07 for your fast response.
  2. In the end of convoys everyone takes a group photo. But something that always gets in the way are name tags. I've seen other people photos without them so there must be a way to take them out. it's probably on in game multiplayer settings but i don't know what option it is. If anyone knows how to do it just answer below.
  3. I want to be a Portuguese translator.

1. i z m

i z m

Hello Sam! Good to hear that. If you want to join truckersmp team, you have to meet requirements for position. Also you can check these topics. Good luck! ^_^

2. InvasiveSpark

InvasiveSpark

Wait for recruitment to open then apply!

Find  the recruitment area here: https://truckersmp.com/recruitment

3. RaneMoro

RaneMoro

Answered.

//Locked.

4. In my opinion people who use their horn for more than 10 seconds get their horn disabled for 5 minutes
  5. Ia ser chato porque o jogo ia se tornar outra maquina de fazer dinheiro, em que o jogo só seria interessante se gastasses dinheiro nele.
  6. Eles não vao mudar isso, mas isso so acontece se tiveres em movimento. Se o motor demorar a pegar paras que já não és kikado, simples.
  7. Tenta dormir, fazer viagem rápida para uma garagem, ou procura na net como se usa o ETS2 Sync helper
  8. I think it is a good idea for some people but a few people might hate it
  9. The Wintermod is cool but I don't use it because everything looks the same and the game can start to be boring after some hours of gameplay
  10. Hi, I'm new in this Forum, but I am used to TruckersMP website in general. One day i wanted to became a translator but i couldn't because i had no forum activity, so I'm starting to use it. I wanted to know how the reputation system works here, now mine is " What is a Truck?". Thanks for your help .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.