• American Garage Location
    Not set

Recent Profile Visitors

6436 profile views

Master12's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Happy birthday ! :HaulieLove:

2. Happy Birthday ❤️

3. Back - It's been a long time since I've last visited. After my irl things have been taken care of I do plan on playing indefinitely (So if you see me around please say hi :)

4. Hello, Please also keep in mind that you will need valid evidence in order to report someone. Thanks.
  5. If it's only coded in Multiplayer, there's a chance you will get banned for editing our save files.
  6. It wasn't moved... Anyway, locked and move now for reals.
  7. Back from my AFK break, and ready to take more tickets.

1. verbeekrj2903
    2. Creatured

Creatured

欢迎回来 (i used bing translator)

3. CHRISTINA

CHRISTINA

Welcome back!

8. Moved back to help due to many questions still unanswered. If you need to file a complaint about one of our In Game Admins, please send a message to I<3VODKA. If you want to report someone, please do so in the reports section. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
  9. 大家好, 亚洲和大洋洲的朋友们,庆幸。Kat 在新加坡开发了一个新服务器。 在大家跑到新服务器之前,这个服务器会被开发1周,并且只容得下 500 人;先看一看大众的需求。 速度限制器也被启用,所以请安全驾驶。 请问您怎么想?想吧服务器留下?现在加入游戏并且在名单里选择这个服务器吧! 敬上, Clarkinator ETS2MP Community Manager As Translated by Lemmonez ETS2MP Support Team Member Original Thread: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/16617-new-server-asia-1/#entry115190
  10. What do you like about Oslo? It's nice and beautiful X3 What do you dislike? I cant play it on my own ETS2MP, have to go to my friends :/ How do other players behave? I've only been there once but overall purdy good! What can other players do to improve the city? Drive normally, same goes for all the other cities
  11. Can you please give us your PC specs?
  12. Hello, Is this on Single player as well? Regards.
  13. Hello, please create a support ticket at www.ets2mp.com/support/ we will assist you from there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.