Portuguese, English, Spanish, French.

Recent Profile Visitors

4338 profile views

Malden86's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Problem is resolved I think. It was my PC causing that. After a clean instalation all is well.
  2. Good morning Sometimes when I press TAB to access the ingame TMP menu, the FPS drop drastically and the game seems to freeze. It does not happen all the time, but it is happening frequently. Its not related to anything else I can think of (ping, other players nearby, internet connection, etc...). Anyone has this issue? Is it known to TMP? anything to solve this? Many thanks
  3. Ok. Will have to wait for it to be fixed. thanks
  4. Hi! Since the last TruckersMP update, whenever a player appears on the list/map my game freezes for a second or so. Not sure why this happening, as before even entering high populated areas it would not freeze. But now just 1 player showing on the list/map and it freezes for 1 or 2 seconds. Hope someone can help! Thanks!
  5. Well, if you want to donate to a charity, do it directly and avoid the "middle man". Simple as that.
  6. TruckersMP team asking to acknowledge the rules (almost on a weekly basis), but at the same time allowing the nonsense that happens between Calais and Duisburg...

1. Malden86

Malden86

I do not understand what you wrote in there...What is the purpose of that meaningless long text?

7. Thank you @Faern and @Kid Fabi, you are correct. It is indeed an issue from World of Trucks itself. However, there was no changelog displayed anywhere there I could find. [please close this topic]
  8. I have looked for information regarding this issue and can not find any. Also, it does not make any sense that SCS would make this change. If you need to teleport for repairs by pressing F7, you should still be able to continue your contract. Where did you get that information?
  9. Hi Yesterday I noticed that when I am with a trailer and doing an World of Trucks contract, if I press F7 to be taken to the garage, the trailer then disappears as well as the contract that I was doing, and only the truck is teleported to the garage. This did not happen on previous occasions. Any thoughts on this issue? Thanks
  10. You are contradicting yourself in the same comment (in fact does not make any sense), and clearly you did not understand what I said earlier.
  11. Or rules introduced to enforce that isn't it?
  12. The abuse that is clearly seen in the CB radio within this game, has nothing to do with the real CB radio in reality or the systems used by real truck drivers. It is not the fact that other languages are spoken, it is the way that the CB radio is used and accentuated by that. The default channel is used to have lengthy irrelevant discussions, insult, scream, shout, play music (and many other things!) in all languages you can think of. You can not pretend it does not bother you to listen to that! If the CB radio was used accordingly and by civilized and cordial people it would be even pleasant to hear different languages. But as it is (in game), it is totally useless to listen or communicate inbetween the childish behaviour that we see, accentuated by the mixed languages. I want the CB radio as it is a good tool, but as it is now it can be annoying sometimes. People just need to behave regarding the CB radio, and use the different channels accordingly.
  13. CB radio is an excellent tool ingame. However, the spam in languages other than English is really annoying.
  14. Yesterday I was forced to press F7 and ended up at Duisburg. Tried to get out of there so many times, but with that chaos was impossible. And when I thought I managed to escape that non sense, there was always someone that would tip me over, and I had to return again. I do not understand who wants to play this game like that. I really don't...:(

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Malden86

Malden86

It would be pleasant and sociable if there was order! Not that toxic environment! :lol:

3. IpilkAlaus

IpilkAlaus

To be honest, I do find some comfort in that mess. Until my game crashes:lol:

4. FernandoCR [ESP]

FernandoCR [ESP]

Next time, I suggest you exit, enter SP or another server, get out of the mess, park safely and then, go back to EU#2. In the end, you'll save time and your nerves will be grateful.

15. Well done. 120km/h would be better...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.