L30N_

Veteran Driver
  • Last visited

About L30N_

Recent Profile Visitors

897 profile views

L30N_'s Achievements

1. @Carrera18 This might help you: http://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-error-code-0x80070002-the-system-cannot-find-the-file-specified/ . It seems that your system cannot find a particular file while trying to install the program. It might be a problem with your disk as well, something like a broken file. !!!Please note that chkdsk can take a long time to finish operating. Also editing your registry could destroy your windows installation!!!
  2. @Lorenita Yes i have, @Stryke thanks for your answer, you where right.
  3. Well, it kind of is a problem, as the link on the view user page links to the wrong steam profile. That's all though, so not a big problem.
  4. Hello everyone, I added my steam username to my account this afternoon. When i clicked the link on the view user page i was linked to a different steam user, who almost has the exact steam username as me. the difference is the following: SuperSpeed2000 (mine) or superspeed 2000 (theirs). The difference is a space. How can i solve this issue? Best regards, Leon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.