[TR]Alperen

Veteran Driver IV
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About [TR]Alperen

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

[TR]Alperen's Achievements

1. Thank you for your answer, but it's been 3 weeks since I got my computer and I don't think the thermal paste will change anything because the temperatures are perfectly normal.
  2. Thank you for your response but everything is up to date and my computer is running in high performance mode. In addition, even if I set the graphics settings to the lowest, it does not affect the FPS, as I mentioned above, it stays around 30-40. The problem still not solved.
  3. Yes I tried that but the problem still not solved.
  4. My graphic card drivers are up to date.
  5. Thank you for your reply but I have no problem with my computer. My temperatures are fine (GPU:60°, CPU:70°). I already have no problems with SP or other games. This issue only happens on MP. My Computer: https://www.acer.com/ac/tr/TR/content/model/NH.Q9GEY.005
  6. I don't think it's related to it because if there is a problem with my computer, it cannot give those values at first. In addition, there is no problem when I play SP or other games, it just happened to me in multiplayer. Everything on my computer is up to date. The problem persists.
  7. Good evening everyone, I'm having a different FPS problem on ETS2 MP. Now I entered the game, everything is fine, I get 70-80 FPS, then I go to crowded places like Calais or Duisburg and the FPS normally drops to levels like 10-20, everything is normal until here. Then I leave these cities and go to the road where I get 70-80 FPS again, but the FPS does not increase, it stays in the 30-40 band. When I close the game and open it again, I go back to the 70-80 FPS band. What could be the reason for this? Vertical sync is turned off. My system: GTX1650 Ryzen 5 4600H. Temperatures are quite normal. My drivers are up to date. I am using Windows 10 Home edition. I would be glad if you help.
  8. [TR]Alperen

DLC help

DLC's activated from Steam?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.