SkyMas7er23

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About SkyMas7er23

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

SkyMas7er23's Achievements

1. Question answered, thanks!
  2. Hello, I would like to know something - now I have some bans in my punishment history (from ETS2). Soon my friend gifted me the ATS. The question is: If I have like 5 bans from ETS2 alone, and I have one ban from the ATS servers, will the account be banned for permanent, or the bans are "per-game" only? Thanks!
  3. Okay, thanks to everyone again. I hope you guys have a nice day/night! You can close the topic, I think my question is answered.
  4. By modding, I mean to use some type of mods/modifications. Like things that are not in the game by default (like custom wheels, etc). I mean that type of modding. Could it be possible for the Scout car in multiplayer somehow?
  5. Hello, I have a question - because I've already seen somewhere that we have permission to mod the Scout car (at least the wheels), I want to know how to? I've been searching tutorials, etc. on Google around 10 minutes, but I do not found anything. So I would like to know is there any possible way to mod the car, and to be visible for the others? If yes, please, tell me how. I will be very thankful ! Thanks!
  6. Hello, My friend have the following problem: When he try to register in the forum website, it sends him to login in the website through Steam. When your website send him to the Steam's website and he press the login button, it says him that the SteamID is already associated with another account, so he cannot login anyways. He tried to logout and then login through Steam, but the same error message appears. We was reading many forums, but we wasn't able to do anything. If someone have any idea of how to fix this, please to share it. Thanks! His nickname if this would help: FuRi0usSenpai_ / Link to his profile: https://truckersmp.com/user/2254035
  7. Hello, When I try to start the TruckersMP application on my PC, the following error message is popping up. I tried reinstalling the client, but nothing happened. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/kymlz8
  8. Thanks to everyone! @Gromm99, I won't need more answers. Have a good day/night!
  9. Hello, I just want to know why do I have reports limit in the profile page? What if I reach this limit, and then I need to report someone?
  10. Hello, I'm confused about one of the rules from the "ban issuing" section. I am talking about the information given for the 6th ban. "The 6th ban (...) undo. Any bans further than 12 months before the current ban are ignored under this rule. This is considered the cooling off period." (the bold text). I'm not much sure what this should mean. I think it means that when I don't break the rules for 12 months (or more) from my last ban, the next one will not be respected, like if I have 2 bans and after 13 months (for example) get a new one, It won't be respected so actually I will still have 2 bans (and I will need 4 more for my account to be banned permanently). am I right? I'm not sure for what does it mean, because the English is not my main language, so I'm not understanding it good sometimes.
  11. Hello. After I installed the 1.30 Open Beta, then deinstalled it and I have go back to the old version. That is screenshot from the moment, when press "Launch ETS 2" -> http://prntscr.com/hcutam I tried to reinstall the Multiplayer, but nothing happened... Sorry if my ENG is bad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.